I think i have narrowed it down....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you don't have Creme De Violet then Angela? That's on my wishlist! What about that?

Originally Posted by Laura So you don't have Creme De Violet then Angela? That's on my wishlist! What about that? no i don't.
frown.gif

ok i have 100 dollars to spend tomorrow (and i have 100 dollars to spend at the end of the week (need to get my check first)

I know i am going to get the shadows i listed. and i do want another 4 pan but i think next week i am going to buy a 15 pan I want to have a couple 4 pans incase i go somewhere and dont want to bring ALL my shadows. so now i can add a few more shadows and i have no idea what to buy. any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Anya1976 ok i have 100 dollars to spend tomorrow (and i have 100 dollars to spend at the end of the week (need to get my check first)I know i am going to get the shadows i listed. and i do want another 4 pan but i think next week i am going to buy a 15 pan I want to have a couple 4 pans incase i go somewhere and dont want to bring ALL my shadows. so now i can add a few more shadows and i have no idea what to buy. any suggestions?

I have a suggestion... take me shopping with you and buy me something purdy!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I have a suggestion... take me shopping with you and buy me something purdy!
tongue.gif
girl if you lived closer i'd take ya with me tomorrow

Originally Posted by Anya1976 girl if you lived closer i'd take ya with me tomorrow Are you going to go to a freestanding store? Cause you may want to wait for the Nordstrom exclusive to get some new stuff.

Originally Posted by Marisol Are you going to go to a freestanding store? Cause you may want to wait for the Nordstrom exclusive to get some new stuff. i am going to the freestanding store. I'm not too interested in the nordies stuff. this collection really doesn't do it for me from what i've seen. it's mostly pinky stuff and i don't do pinky

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I love my Retrospeck... goes with everything & I wear that almost everyday!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i'll check it out if i don't get it tomorrow i will probably get it at the end of the week when i go shopping again

Yup i 2nd Retropseck if you want another nude/naturalle... e/s! Can't wait to hear what you get Angela. Try and post pics too if you can
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Yup i 2nd Retropseck if you want another nude/naturalle... e/s! Can't wait to hear what you get Angela. Try and post pics too if you can
biggrin.gif
i will post pics when i get home. I have to wait for the bloody cleaning lady to leave to go shopping. well after i shower at least lol and then i do want to go tan b4 i shop too. I even had a dream about shopping how sad is that lol i had a dream about the blush doubles..... and they aren't even on my list lol

LOL! I often dream of shopping or that i bought a new product & i'd wake up in the morning all excited to use it & then i realise it was a dream!

Originally Posted by Laura LOL! I often dream of shopping or that i bought a new product & i'd wake up in the morning all excited to use it & then i realise it was a dream! at least i am not the only one lol i might have to buy a blush double this weekend when i hit MAC again.

Latest posts

Back