I think I need to chop off my hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I hate my har, and intended to grow it out, but its just not working.I have to grow out my bangs, i just cant do bangs. Im posting a pic, asking for hair cut advice....HELP!!!

I think putting it in a small pony would bring out your face that way u can let it grow out if u do want it long

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think putting it in a small pony would bring out your face that way u can let it grow out if u do want it long It wont make it to a ponytail....the layers are too short **pout**

Use bobby pins??

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif It wont make it to a ponytail....the layers are too short **pout**

don't chop it off! You'll most likely just end up more upset about it since it'll take even longer to grow out (believe me, I've been there).... It seems like you hate the style right now but probably in a couple months when it grows out a little you'll be able to do more with it.

maybe just go in for a little trim if you need a little sprucing up... but probably the best thing to do is just wait it out..

So...I cut it!!!

And now I have a whole snow day to play with it hahah. I like tying to figure out how it can work the next day.

saja, your hair is so cute, but don't cut it or you'll never get it the way you want it! be strong and patient! i know exactly how you feel, though. those in between stages can be pretty rough!

I didn't see the before picture, but your new cut is cute! I think you look great.

I don't know what the before looked like, but the after looks very nice and it suits your face.

It is nice cut Me likes
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back