I think I've found the perfect nude lip EVER!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
shiseido just released a new product called the makeup automatic lip crayon and LC1 is the perfect nude shade! it's a nice shiny finish, very lightweight, and stays on a long time.

it's pencil form, but goes on like a lipstick. it's also retractable, so no need for sharpening.

just thought i'd let everyone know in case you were looking for your perfect nude lip
flowers.gif

Sephora: Shiseido The Makeup Automatic Lip Crayon: Lip Pencils

Ohh these look nice,thanks for posting and meking me NEED it rly bad,lol

Something that always works for me when I want a "nude lip" is applying a dab of (lightest) concealer and sheer lip gloss. It creates the sexiest nude ever. Then again the best nude for me is just some gloss.
smile.gif
Thanks for posting anyways!

Sweet deal! Thanks Jennifer! You need to visit me sometime after 11/16 so you can come w/ me to my Sephora and point out the good stuff LOL!

Very cool, a little pricey for me though. Right now I'm loving MAC's l/g in Illicit. So beautiful. Thanks for the rec Jennifer!

you're welcome
glotz.gif

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cool. Do you have any pics of you wearing the product? i don't, but i will tomorrow if i remember!

Originally Posted by BeautifullyMADE /img/forum/go_quote.gif Something that always works for me when I want a "nude lip" is applying a dab of (lightest) concealer and sheer lip gloss. It creates the sexiest nude ever. Then again the best nude for me is just some gloss.
smile.gif
Thanks for posting anyways! i have this thing about applying concealer to my lips. it's too drying!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sweet deal! Thanks Jennifer! You need to visit me sometime after 11/16 so you can come w/ me to my Sephora and point out the good stuff LOL! oh, yayyyyy!!! that would be fun!

Latest posts

Back