I visited Bath and Body Works today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't know that Bath and Body Works is all new now offering all kinds of beauty brands, not just bath and body but skin care as well. They have Hendri Bendel, Molton Brown, Awake, Nuxe, NARS, Biotherm etc. There were so many brands that I can't remember all of them but I was pleasantly suprised. I got a coupon for a free gift the other day so I went to check out the store today. I got a bath kit valued at $34 FREE with $20 purchase. It has a really nice bath pillow and Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Foam Bath and also a rubber duck. Also with $40 purchase you get a bag with a kit that is filled with samples. I got the bag too. Here is the list of the samples that came with the bag:

-Molton Brown Vitalising Vitamin AB +C Bath and shower gel (I purchase the full size of this today. I've used it before and love it)

-Biotherm Densite Lift Anti-wrinkle lifting firming care for normal and combination skin

-Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defences Lotion with SPF30

-Frederick Fekkai Glossing Cream (I have this full size and love it!)

-B. Kamins Bio Maple Day Cream SPF 15

-Jaqua Buttercream Frosting Sinfull Rich Body Butter

-Le Couvent Des Minimes Soothing Body Milk Lavender & Acacia

-Boscia Purfying Cleansing Gel

- CO Bigelow Deluxe Facial Moisturizer

-Le Couvent Des Minimes Repairing Hand Cream Honey & Shea

-Goldie lipgloss

what?!
icon_eek.gif
does it say anything on their site about the new brands? i definitely need to check it out then. but ours is a small mall/store, so i don't know if they're going to have all of that.
icon_cry.gif

BUMP added the picture!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

what?!
icon_eek.gif
does it say anything on their site about the new brands? i definitely need to check it out then. but ours is a small mall/store, so i don't know if they're going to have all of that.
icon_cry.gif

Unfortunately only the so-called "flagship" stores carry all those lines. You'll find those mostly in upscale malls. Check the B&BW website for a location near you.

aww, man, i only *wish* my BBW carried nars. that would be so nice. im interested in trying out more of their l/s and e/s, but the formula of the e/s varies greatly and i dont want to buy/swap untested.

I went to the mall this morning and passed Bath and Body Works so I decided to go in for the first time in a while. Wow! I figured it was maybe just some special stores that had all that other stuff, but mine does too! I couldn't even find the actual B&BW for a while. I had a great time checking out all the new products though. Everything's more expensive now though
frown.gif

I know everything is more expensive which is really a bummer. They don't even really carry that much of their own line anymore.

My absolute favorite candle is one of the Henri Bendel candles I'm glad I can find at B&BW. The vanilla bean. Love it.

Anyone tried their new lotion scent - Cherry Blossom? I wondered if it was nice.

I bought the Cherry Blossom scent in body cream and the new eau de toilette. It smells really light and pretty, but wears off quickly. I like it because I don't like to smell too strongly of perfume for very long.

Originally Posted by BrookSmack My absolute favorite candle is one of the Henri Bendel candles I'm glad I can find at B&BW. The vanilla bean. Love it.
Anyone tried their new lotion scent - Cherry Blossom? I wondered if it was nice.

heres a link to a thread about BBW cherry blossom EDT. HTH!

Originally Posted by Liz what?!
icon_eek.gif
icon_cry.gif
havent been to bandbw in so long ,gotta go in one weeknd.

Wow that's sounds great... .I have to get there soon. My store has the White Linen candle store also. And I didn't realize you can use your Victoria's Secret card there also.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I didn't know that Bath and Body Works is all new now offering all kinds of beauty brands, not just bath and body but skin care as well. They have Hendri Bendel, Molton Brown, Awake, Nuxe, NARS, Biotherm etc. There were so many brands that I can't remember all of them but I was pleasantly suprised. I got a coupon for a free gift the other day so I went to check out the store today. I got a bath kit valued at $34 FREE with $20 purchase. It has a really nice bath pillow and Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Foam Bath and also a rubber duck. Also with $40 purchase you get a bag with a kit that is filled with samples. I got the bag too. Here is the list of the samples that came with the bag:
-Molton Brown Vitalising Vitamin AB +C Bath and shower gel (I purchase the full size of this today. I've used it before and love it)

-Biotherm Densite Lift Anti-wrinkle lifting firming care for normal and combination skin

-Goldie lipgloss

Nice haul! Wow, that's a great selection of samples!

The B&BW in my local mall isn't one of the new cool ones.
icon_cry.gif
Heck, everyone in this town was freakin' ecstatic when they found out they were getting a plain old B&BW!!!!!
icon_lol.gif

Wow! I didn't know they offered all those brands either. I am shocked!! I have to there this weekend to see
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I didn't know that Bath and Body Works is all new now offering all kinds of beauty brands, not just bath and body but skin care as well. They have Hendri Bendel, Molton Brown, Awake, Nuxe, NARS, Biotherm etc. There were so many brands that I can't remember all of them but I was pleasantly suprised. I got a coupon for a free gift the other day so I went to check out the store today. I got a bath kit valued at $34 FREE with $20 purchase. It has a really nice bath pillow and Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Foam Bath and also a rubber duck. Also with $40 purchase you get a bag with a kit that is filled with samples. I got the bag too. Here is the list of the samples that came with the bag:

-Goldie lipgloss

Ever since they added these new lines I'm constantly at BB&W checking out new items and splurging. It's quite sad...I could probably spend hours at the mall checking out all their stuff and Sephora which is only a couple of doors down.

I know both BBW and Sephora close to each other at the mall...that's trouble for me...that's why I try to stay away!

Latest posts

Back