I wanna cry now I'm so disappointed

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww well if you can find someone to go with you that is good. I think traveling to different countries makes you so much wiser and you get to see how beautiful we all are. We all want the same thing. If you go alone, in some countries they have tour groups that take care of all the travel for you and you might be able to find friends and it would be more safe and you wouldn't get ripped of since you are with a guide. You would be with other foreigners. It safer to travel in groups.

Originally Posted by CuTeLiCiOuS /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww well if you can find someone to go with you that is good. I think traveling to different countries makes you so much wiser and you get to see how beautiful we all are. We all want the same thing. If you go alone, in some countries they have tour groups that take care of all the travel for you and you might be able to find friends and it would be more safe and you wouldn't get ripped of since you are with a guide. You would be with other foreigners. It safer to travel in groups. I agreed with you. You can go alone if you really wanted to go to Europe but no one can join you. I have just come back from Europe, hehehe. I also seen there are tour groups there and they speak English well. I can give you the email and phone number if you like. Make sure you visit the Sagrada Familia, OMG it's so FANTASTIC! Good luck!!!

Originally Posted by Saints /img/forum/go_quote.gif I convinced my bf to go with me, so we're going to London November 24-28, can't wait! Our friend couple is also going on the same time that is great !! have fun !! usually London has these great offers for Christmas, i don't know when they start though. be sure to bring back some Cadbury chocolate
biggrin.gif
eusa_whistle.gif

Latest posts

Back