• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I Wanna Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by GlossAddict Does anyone possibly, maybe, want to swap for any of the following? 

MAC Printout Brush Set in PInk BNIB

MAC Printout Warm Eye Palette BNIB

MAC Printout Warm Lip Palette BNIB

NARS Orgasm BNIB

If so, please message me privately. Looking to get rid of these.

OK. I'm editting this. I also want to get rid of:

MAC Pan in PInk Freeze - used 4x

MAC Pan in Pink Venus - used 4x

MAC Pan in Club - used 2x

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze - new without box

Also, I have tons (and I do mean tons) of MAC Studio Fix, MAC Studio Tech, Prescriptives foundations, Estee Lauder Foundations, and some Bobbi Brown. These are all new. I would really love to swap for some of this stuff so I can get some goodies for myself rather than selling.

OK. That is all
smile.gif

Hey Gloss..I just saw something I want
biggrin.gif
..Very interested in your UD Lounge l/s..please take a look at my swap items and let me know if you see anything..Thanks!

Originally Posted by allisong Hey Gloss..I just saw something I want
biggrin.gif
..Very interested in your UD Lounge l/s..please take a look at my swap items and let me know if you see anything..Thanks! Take it take it
smile.gif
I'll find something of yours. I got 100 of these Urban Decay lipsticks. They're all different colors, but I am SO SICK of looking at them! I'll look at your list after I get finished dealing with this insane woman who keeps emailing me about the "consistency of the foundation"... people drive me nuts
smile.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Hey Gloss..I just saw something I want
biggrin.gif
..Very interested in your UD Lounge l/s..please take a look at my swap items and let me know if you see anything..Thanks! BTW, I think you asked me about the MAC Plum Foolery.. the girl who won has no feedback, so I'm guessing she won't pay... I'll give her a few days and if not you can have it. I'd much rather swap it than pay to relist it. The non-paying bidder credits take weeks to come in.

Originally Posted by GlossAddict Take it take it
smile.gif
I'll find something of yours. I got 100 of these Urban Decay lipsticks. They're all different colors, but I am SO SICK of looking at them! I'll look at your list after I get finished dealing with this insane woman who keeps emailing me about the "consistency of the foundation"... people drive me nuts
smile.gif
Hundred of them!! Ooo..I'll have to look again.

Latest posts

Back