I want a BIGGER butt!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any tips to help my flat fanny??? I got one from cosmopolitan, but that one I just can't bare! THE PAIN!

you can try doing squats and lungles to build up the muscles in your butt

Originally Posted by usersassychick0

Any tips to help my flat fanny??? I got one from cosmopolitan, but that one I just can't bare! THE PAIN!

I can sell you some of mine....cheap. Plus we can bypass Ebay for this
wink.gif

i was blessed with a big butt! haha! no...i was...but up until jlo, no one would have said that. these things go in and out of style, but as liz said, squats and lunges work. it is all about how much muscle you naturally retain there. my best friend was shocked when she saw mine was all muscle (we were on a 3 week vacation sharing hotel rooms, okay?!) so you just have to build up the muscle you have if it doesn't build up much naturally. another good, and less painful method, is to stand on the edge of a chair with your hands square against the a wall, and drop one leg while keeping the other on the chair, bending your knee, and lowering down the leg as much as you can for about 20-30 seconds. do as much as you can. you don't have to bend down completely, just enough to you feel the muscles working. you can really notice a difference quickly from doing this!! seriously! then switch legs. basically, you are doing a lunge without the ground below you and concentrating the exercise on just one leg.

another good thing to do is try doing a stair climber on a slow speed...meaning the most reisitance...on a regular basis. i would recommend doing these things - i think you will notice a difference. one thing i would do is take a take measure and take your waist to hip measurements. an 11 inch difference between your waist and hips is ideal. that makes the most difference i think. also....gotta say....pencil skirts make every body type look more curvacious...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What about just eating Mickey Dees for like 3 weeks straight? Why waste all the energy?
wink.gif
Great idea Tony!
I second the Mickey Dees diet, go for it girl! Just watch your waistline!!!
icon_lol.gif

lol, if there was a way for me to increase my butt size, I would have done it years ago! I gain all my weight in my tummy, and even when I did lots of weights and exercise in high school I still had a flat butt
frown.gif
But maybe you will be lucky and can build up more muscle there; I've never been able to build up a noticeable amount of muscle anywhere but my legs and even that required running 3-5 miles a day up and down hills.... something I no longer have the self-discipline to do without a track coach yelling at me, lol

Quote:
one thing i would do is take a take measure and take your waist to hip measurements. an 11 inch difference between your waist and hips is ideal. that makes the most difference i think. also....gotta say....pencil skirts make every body type look more curvacious... 11 inches?? No wonder clothes never fit me, I only have a 6 inch difference! (Actually I think most clothes are designed for a 10 inch difference, looking at the sizing charts in clothes catalogs.) And I just tried on a ton of pencil skirts this weekend trying to find a suit for job interviews, and let me say, pencil skirts do not look good if you don't have some curves to start with! The size that fit my waist always ended up being very baggy in the hips and just made the skirt look way too big, like a kid wearing her mother's clothes! It's so hard for me to find grown-up clothes because I don't have a grown-up body!
icon_evil.gif
(I did end up finding a suit, but it actually has more of an A-line skirt, it was the only thing I could get to fit!)
My best recommendation for looking curvy (though it may not necessary emphasize your butt) is wearing things like fitted blazers that come in at the waist. It will make your waist look smaller, so your hips will look bigger in comparison and will give you the illusion of a little more curves!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek

lol, if there was a way for me to increase my butt size, I would have done it years ago! I gain all my weight in my tummy, and even when I did lots of weights and exercise in high school I still had a flat butt
frown.gif
But maybe you will be lucky and can build up more muscle there; I've never been able to build up a noticeable amount of muscle anywhere but my legs and even that required running 3-5 miles a day up and down hills.... something I no longer have the self-discipline to do without a track coach yelling at me, lol

11 inches?? No wonder clothes never fit me, I only have a 6 inch difference! (Actually I think most clothes are designed for a 10 inch difference, looking at the sizing charts in clothes catalogs.) And I just tried on a ton of pencil skirts this weekend trying to find a suit for job interviews, and let me say, pencil skirts do not look good if you don't have some curves to start with! The size that fit my waist always ended up being very baggy in the hips and just made the skirt look way too big, like a kid wearing her mother's clothes! It's so hard for me to find grown-up clothes because I don't have a grown-up body!
icon_evil.gif
(I did end up finding a suit, but it actually has more of an A-line skirt, it was the only thing I could get to fit!)

My best recommendation for looking curvy (though it may not necessary emphasize your butt) is wearing things like fitted blazers that come in at the waist. It will make your waist look smaller, so your hips will look bigger in comparison and will give you the illusion of a little more curves!
smile.gif

GG, I think we need full body pics of you so we know what you look like.

Darn...I DO have a big butt. The only thing is, its facing the wrong way! Its protruding from my belly instead of my ass!
icon_redface.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst Darn...I DO have a big butt. The only thing is, its facing the wrong way! Its protruding from my belly instead of my ass!
icon_redface.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have the stereotypical "white girl" butt so sometimes I swear that my stomach sticks out more than my butt!!!
I think the whole J-Lo thing has been taken all wrong. It's not about looking like her, it's about realising a woman can be beautiful no matter what shape she is. Be the best you can be! :icon_love you :icon_love

Originally Posted by Cirean I have the stereotypical "white girl" butt so sometimes I swear that my stomach sticks out more than my butt!!!
I think the whole J-Lo thing has been taken all wrong. It's not about looking like her, it's about realising a woman can be beautiful no matter what shape she is. Be the best you can be! :icon_love you :icon_love

well said!!! I think it´s great that she has brought bigger butts back "in style", all that talk about big boobies got old...although I still think they look great *lol*
oh well, I`m a white girl with a little black girl booty going on, so sometimes I feel imbalanced cause my chest isn´t all that big. but the proportions still look good so I´m ok with that.

so I guess all you can do is try to build up muslce, if your butt has always been flat there is little chance that when you gain weight it will show on your butt.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What about just eating Mickey Dees for like 3 weeks straight? Why waste all the energy?
wink.gif

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I like that Idea! And true WHY waste the energy????
icon_lol.gif
jk

THx all! That one where you stand on a chair and stuff sounds really interesting! I think I am gonna do that!

The best thing is to do good ol traditional squats...but do them with your legs spread about as far apart as your hips and go down slowly, while you come back up- squeeze your glutes tight...it'll burn like hell after a while, but it helps build the muscles back there. I have no problem with the amount I have back there, but I need to work my butt off to keep it toned and make sure it doesn't turn into a big bubble of jello!

Haha Nice, Marisol. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually have huge knockers and a tiny butt. I swear all my butt fat just went to my boobs.

I've noticed that going on the elliptical and changing the crossramp so that it targets my hamstrings and glutes (read: butt) works really well for me. Also, the stairclimber is amazing as someone else said.

Here's another exercise you can do: get on all fours and make a 90 degree angle between your hips and your legs (have your legs about shoulder width apart) and your shoulders and your arms. Take your left leg and lift it so it's parallel to your back (keep your back straight!). Hold for two seconds and lower. Repeat with right leg. Remember to squeeze your butt so you work the muscle. I love this exercise, and I've had a lot of people tell me it works.

I also do some hamstring exercises to get rid of that little lump of fat between your butt and your thighs. It's gone on me now. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I can sell you some of mine....cheap. Plus we can bypass Ebay for this
wink.gif
'
Sell???? You can have some of mine for FREE. No questions asked. However, there is a no return policy.

here, here cirean - well said! just shake what yo' momma gave ya!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Cirean I have the stereotypical "white girl" butt so sometimes I swear that my stomach sticks out more than my butt!!!

marisol that is a hoot!!! - i still got back, just trying to keep it from moving to the front! lmao
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol
I am sorry but this thread reminds me of this song...

Originally Posted by Liz you can try doing squats and lungles to build up the muscles in your butt I agree.
Back in the day, I was a Buns Of Steel 'aholic and it really worked wonders for me. Growing up my best friend always laughed at my flat booty and called me cricket butt so I faithfully did my buns of steel determined to get me some booty and I did! The only draw back was that I think I may have been a bit too obsessive with it because I gained stretch marks from increasing my butt size in a short period of time. Is Buns A Steel still 'round? I may have to pull my old VHS out and give it a go.

Another thing i've tried which works is tightening your butt up as hard as you can, holding it, and then releasing it. You can do this all through out the day while going about your other daily activities. Give it a try. I'm doing it right now. hehe *squeeze* *squeeze*

Originally Posted by bluebee '
Sell???? You can have some of mine for FREE. No questions asked. However, there is a no return policy.

HA! I was going to say that same thing!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back