I want curls!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My hair is naturally curly, but not those cute tight little curls...more like loose wavy/curly hair. It's also super thick and frizzy. I straighten it, but love letting it go curly sometimes. I have tried lots of products, but haven't found the perfect combo yet. I like Alterna, but it seems like sometimes my hair forms nice curls and other times they are too loose. Any suggestion?

Have you got Carmen Girls Angel Curls over there? Its a new curler on the market over here in the UK & Ireland and they're being sold out everywhere. They give you the most adorable curls. I bought one last week & i'm loving my curls. I've naturally wavy/curly anyway but these add flowing curls (like the ones i think you want to acheive).

Product wise, i love John Frieda's Frizz Ease range. I swear by one of their products called Dream Curls. I leave me hair dry naturally & i spray this all over & scrunch dry it. Then after a few hours i spray again to revive the curls & they stay put all day!

I agree with Laura on the John Freida line... he has some great stuff!!! I also like CurlySexyHair by Sexy Hair Concepts... they have things that do wonders for hair! Also try their "BigSexyHair" line... it will give you curl AND volume... love em'! (Now if only my hair would curl the way it used to BEFORE EasyStraight!!)
icon_evil.gif

Latest posts

Back