I Want New Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1149310611351_MA1.JPG

de_1.JPG

wwhzt.jpg

1047596633512_AUBURN_MIX_BOB.jpg

I really want to get a couple new wigs.... I grow tired of hair fast and find that changing hair changes my whole look and the way I feel... I currently have 5 or 6 down from 20 something... lol Don't think I could have just one or use my real hair. so what do you think??

Karren

I voted for 1 and 3, though I wish 3 was a little longer to reduce the poufiness a tiny bit.
smile.gif

Looks like Numbers 1 and 4 are out in the lead!! And I love them both, maybe 1 more than 4 mainly because I need bangs, having a high forehead.. Looking for a medium length Bob or an Inverted Bob.. Page Boy's are cute... But maybe to cutsie for my age!! Lol.

I've had longer hair mainly over the last few years but short to medium length seems to give me a more realistic presentation... Though I currently have brunett, auburn, off-blondeish, and black wigs, I love red to auburn color.... My real hair color is light brown but I color it to an auburn... My wife's idea... "Your looking old, here use this!". Lol. L'oreal Preference!!

Thanks for all the replys!! I'll post photos of what I buy soon!!

Karren

stick to #1 since it has the scalp its the most realistic looking....unless you want it too look like a wig

i'd get human hair....that way it won't frizz up and you can use heat to style it....those wigs can look very realistic (britney spears needs to see this forum)

I like #4 but that might be because the shape would work better on my round face and the color would work better for my complexion. #1 or 2 would probably be good for you.

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif stick to #1 since it has the scalp its the most realistic looking....unless you want it too look like a wigi'd get human hair....that way it won't frizz up and you can use heat to style it....those wigs can look very realistic (britney spears needs to see this forum)

Thanks!! I've had human hair wigs for a while now but they like real hair require a lot of maintenance.. And sometimes I'd just like to dress and go.. (Just-in-time crossdressing). Lol. Synthetics are nice since they keep their style they were manufactured with and don't require much love and care... And some are very realistic.. But some aren't!!
Karren

Latest posts

Back