I Want These When They Go On Sale!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
gp309534-00viv02.jpg
gp309534-01viv02.jpg

from the gap:icon_love

Wow, I love the fit of that jacket and the style, except for the fur collar -- fur collars always make my hair static-y, lol
wink.gif

OHHH I like the coat! It's really REALLY cute.. although I doubt I'll wear it since I live in CA.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That coat is really nice in person too. Good news is that the fur collar is removable. And I am sure it will be on sale pretty soon too.

Ooh, love the coat. I'm ready for a new one, anyway. Let me know when they go on sale!

If the fur wasn't there, I'd like the jacket. I don't like the bags either; they seem so shapeless and boring. Sorry.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Laurs If the fur wasn't there, I'd like the jacket. Originally Posted by destiny Good news is that the fur collar is removable.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Eva121
smile.gif
I know; I read that reply. I meant, if the collar was taken off, I'd like it. Hehe :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Laurs I know; I read that reply. I meant, if the collar was taken off, I'd like it. Hehe :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ok,sorry
smile.gif
I needed that coat about 4 years ago,when I was in highschool,we had to wear green clothes...Now I seem to avoid green
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back