I want this bedroom!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool room! I could be comfy there. What if you get crazy in bed and knock one of the beams loose? Would the ceiling come crashing down on you?

"Midnight at the oasis...send your camel to bed..."

Thats a very good point!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Cool room! I could be comfy there. What if you get crazy in bed and knock one of the beams loose? Would the ceiling come crashing down on you?

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Thats a very good point!
icon_lol.gif

Holy love harem and comfort center, Batgirl! You know that bedroom just might cause another kid!! OMG.
icon_eek.gif

jjbanner2.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Cool room! I could be comfy there. What if you get crazy in bed and knock one of the beams loose? Would the ceiling come crashing down on you?

015image2.jpg
LMAO at this post! LOL esp @ the midnight at the oasis...!!!

Good point Kitty..No bigger turn off then a massive blow to the head..LOL

Bite your tongue!!! LOL!

Anyways, the man is umm... fixed
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Californian Holy love harem and comfort center, Batgirl! You know that bedroom just might cause another kid!! OMG.
icon_eek.gif

Dang! Looks like a place for a harem!

Well, are you promising not to get out of the bed? How could ever you promise something like that? Who would do the cooking/cleaning/laundry/wash the floors? LOLOL
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Tinydancer

Aladdin1bedroom.gif

The man said he would replicate this exactly if I promised not to get out of the bed!! LOL

LOL! You're assuming I do housework!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Dang! Looks like a place for a harem!
Well, are you promising not to get out of the bed? How could ever you promise something like that? Who would do the cooking/cleaning/laundry/wash the floors? LOLOL
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

Latest posts

Back