I want this!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
(www.sephora.com) only $10!

Feisty Kitten

P112200_hero.jpg

Super slim, this slide-open case stores a generous selection of hot Urban Decay hues. Even though it's portable, there's no need to skimp. Feisty Kitten serves up six generous helpings of slick gloss, plus a mini brush for mess-free application. Create sizzling red lips or a sultry nude pucker. With a selection of essential nude, pink, and red glosses, you've got everything you need for a seriously purrfect pout.

Shades include: sheer berry, sheer fuchsia, sheer rose shimmer, sheer toffee, sheer taupe shimmer, and sheer red with multi-colored glitter.

omg look!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD class=stdCopy vAlign=top>Surreal Skin Creamy Concealer ($15)

P3647_hero.jpg

Need to cover an unwanted spot? Want to bring some brightness to eyes? Let Surreal Skin Creamy Concealer work its magic. The perfect counterpart to Surreal Skin Foundation, this concealer provides great coverage and has a super creamy, blendable texture that makes dark circles and blemishes a thing of the past.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Surreal Skin Liquid Makeup ($24)

P9872_hero.jpg

Packaged in a new (and totally cool!) genie-inspired bottle, Surreal Skin Foundation's silky formula glides smoothly onto skin and stays put throughout the day. The magical twist-open cap and surprisingly squeezable bottle make dispensing makeup easier than ever. This lightweight, medium-coverage foundation formula lets skin show through, yet provides the benefit of additional coverage by layering a heavier application (without caking), where needed. Oil-free, so it won't clog pores or cause breakouts, and vitamin-infused, for added skin benefits, Surreal Skin can be used on even the most sensitive skin.

For $10 bucks, you can't beat the price, - go for it !

Originally Posted by spazbaby (www.sephora.com) only $10!
Feisty Kitten

P112200_hero.jpg

Super slim, this slide-open case stores a generous selection of hot Urban Decay hues. Even though it's portable, there's no need to skimp. Feisty Kitten serves up six generous helpings of slick gloss, plus a mini brush for mess-free application. Create sizzling red lips or a sultry nude pucker. With a selection of essential nude, pink, and red glosses, you've got everything you need for a seriously purrfect pout.

Shades include: sheer berry, sheer fuchsia, sheer rose shimmer, sheer toffee, sheer taupe shimmer, and sheer red with multi-colored glitter.

Feisty Kitten

Yay! I love me some lipgloss and I have to say, this is not helping my habit!

I like the new packaging's!! Go well with our Primer Potions!!
wink.gif
Anyone ever try that foundation??? I don't think I've ever seen it?
rolleyes.gif

That looks amazing! $10 is a great price for that! Hurry up and buy a few before they run out
icon_cheesygrin.gif

UD has always been super-cute.. that genie bottle foundation has GOT to come home with me soon. I love it.
icon_eek.gif
I "was" on a no-buy.. but that went bye-bye.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I like the new packaging's!! Go well with our Primer Potions!!
wink.gif
Anyone ever try that foundation??? I don't think I've ever seen it?
rolleyes.gif
All of those products are labeled as "new" on the Sephora site. I must try them!

Originally Posted by Trisha the fndt was d/c and then reformulated IIRC x I really want to try it but I currently have 3 different foundations (Revlon, Shiseido fluid, Shiseido compact) so I better not buy more
icon_sad.gif

Now I want that. I'm a total lipgloss junkie and I had to show that to my DH and say "I want that!" He said "why am I not surprised?" Hehehe, I didn't need a new lemming.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Feisty Kitten

P112200_hero.jpg

Originally Posted by sheila73 Now I want that. I'm a total lipgloss junkie and I had to show that to my DH and say "I want that!" He said "why am I not surprised?" Hehehe, I didn't need a new lemming.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's too cute! I'll definitely be placing a Sephora order soon!

I put it on my favorites list and told DH exactly how to get to it in case he wants to order it for me. I feel guilty ordering anything else right now. I just ordered a lipgloss set off QVC on Friday.

Sheila

Originally Posted by spazbaby It's too cute! I'll definitely be placing a Sephora order soon!

Originally Posted by sheila73 I put it on my favorites list and told DH exactly how to get to it in case he wants to order it for me. I feel guilty ordering anything else right now. I just ordered a lipgloss set off QVC on Friday.
Sheila

really? was it the Mally stuff?

Feisty Kitten

P112200_hero.jpg

That's cheap for $10!

I'm so happy to see Urban Decay bringing in new products. They discontinued so many things recently I was worried they were going out of business. The lipgloss palette is supposed to be credit card sized, so the individual glosses are probably rather small. I love UD glosses, but I'm still working through a Lip Gunk palette and a few tubes.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I'm so happy to see Urban Decay bringing in new products. They discontinued so many things recently I was worried they were going out of business. The lipgloss palette is supposed to be credit card sized, so the individual glosses are probably rather small. I love UD glosses, but I'm still working through a Lip Gunk palette and a few tubes. That's what I like about it, it's so little! I can just leave it in my purse for those days when I can't decide what color lip gloss to wear.

NO more temptations. PLEASE!!!!! I beg of you! I have been so good and now look what you have done.....
icon_wink.gif

I love lip gloss and am always looking for new ones, so guess where I'll be going soon? I'm still going to try to restrain myself as much as possible.

Latest posts

Back