• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I want to give up swapping..My list is available

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Make me a reasonable offer..I except payment via postal money order only.Will include tons of surprise extras..Best offer gets it!Check on the swap site here on MuT also have more stuff listed on MUA(under aligirl)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Why what's up? Nothings up..Just tired..Been doing it for 4yrs now and have an overflowing excess that I don't use..I'd prefer to take the proceeds from the sale buy some extra items I use regularly and monitor swapping rather then participate..Just burned out

Originally Posted by allisong Make me a reasonable offer..I except payment via postal money order only.Will include tons of surprise extras..Best offer gets it!Check on the swap site here on MuT also have more stuff listed on MUA(under aligirl) Do you have any NARS blush, Alison?

Originally Posted by Californian Do you have any NARS blush, Alison? Hey Ry..Only the Laguna bronzer..No blush

Do you have any too faced kiss sticks? Mac lipglass, pigments, or eyeshadow? jane eyezing in magical mushroom?

Originally Posted by allisong Hey Ry..Only the Laguna bronzer..No blush I just might have to take a gander at the goods. I might be interested in the NARS .... I'll get back 2 u. (I might be intersted) Here's my mailing address: Cali by the Sea Cardboard box # 4.5 West Dirt Rd., Foot Path Route Look for the decorated box, CA 93403 (<--ok not really)

Originally Posted by FairyRave Do you have any too faced kiss sticks? Mac lipglass, pigments, or eyeshadow? jane eyezing in magical mushroom? I bet she's got MAC, FairyRave !!!!
By the way, I've been reading your posts. You are funny. Glad you are here. We enjoy you!

Originally Posted by FairyRave Do you have any too faced kiss sticks? Mac lipglass, pigments, or eyeshadow? jane eyezing in magical mushroom? Hey fairyrave..All my swap item are listed here on MuT..Go to MyBeautySwap at the top of the page on the blue bar..Check undermy user name..Also check here:http://www.makeupalley.com/swap/item...erName=Aligirl I have more items listed on MUA just haven't had a chance to move everything over here

Originally Posted by Californian I just might have to take a gander at the goods. I might be interested in the NARS .... I'll get back 2 u. (I might be intersted) Here's my mailing address: Cali by the Sea Cardboard box # 4.5 West Dirt Rd., Foot Path Route Look for the decorated box, CA 93403 (<--ok not really) Hey..Our addresses are very similar: AlliG Down Wind Trailer Park Lot 1 Septic Tank Dr. Poduck North Cacalacky 27526

What's a reasonable offer for one of your bare essectuals? I am thinking the tan lines one but not sure. I like the healthy, glowy look ... particularly when I don't feel healthy or glowing. LOL. Lemme know

Originally Posted by Californian What's a reasonable offer for one of your bare essectuals? I am thinking the tan lines one but not sure. I like the healthy, glowy look ... particularly when I don't feel healthy or glowing. LOL. Lemme know Hmm Don't know really..They all came in a set the retailed for $49..So what is that..Like $12.50 ea?

Ali when i get b'day money i'll definetly buy stuff from you!! I see you've lots of MAC & i'd be more than happy to pay all the costs for shipping (so dont be afraid of shipping internationally, obviously its cool if you dont want to!)

Originally Posted by laura127 Ali when i get b'day money i'll definetly buy stuff from you!! I see you've lots of MAC & i'd be more than happy to pay all the costs for shipping (so dont be afraid of shipping internationally, obviously its cool if you dont want to!) Hey laura..I don't mind shipping internationally..I'll be leaving town shortly for a few weeks so we can make the exchange when I return

Thats great, coz i wont have money til july anyway!! Hope everything is ok with you.. Talk soon
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back