I was fired today .....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the working world.

You'll bounce back.

You were most likely seasonal (even though they dont really tell you that) as most lower level jobs are.

Its cheaper to fire someone and re-hire than to maintain a staff and deal with promotions and increased pay.

I'm sorry that happened to you
frown.gif

I'm sorry to hear that, it sucks that you're not going to get a full month pay check. But don't worry something better will come alongn soon.
smile.gif

isnt there a department of fair trading or something that you can apply to? in australia we have an unfair dismissal board that reviews things like this.

even though you didnt get the money, at least you dont have to work at that horrible place anymore!

i'm so sorry the hear that you lost your job. hang in there, i'm sure that something much better is on the horizon!

sorry to hear you got fired.. I wouldnt want to work for somone like that anyhow. It sounds like she wanted to fire you before that day anyhow. I hope you find something alot better.

Awww, I'm reallhy sorry to hear that. Some people wouldn't be happy if you hung them with a new rope! She'll get hers. You hold your head up!

i knew she didnt like me coz i leave as soon as my time is up so . jut that i do everything shegave me and extra too so i thot i would last a month. but then its great now she fired me a lotta things and students i was following up she has to teach other ppl all over again ~ some kids were sad i had to leave .

another clerk work there for 5000 a month hk dollars he was gonna work one more week to reach a month long work but that ***** simply told her no u dont have to come back anymore. ~ so he couldnt even get his monthly salary to the full.. now i wish i have those peoples number so that i can gather them in my blog!

summer is over soon so i wont get work no more
frown.gif

i just wish i could have earn more for my ticket!

i dunno no more about how to work u know?

i worked my best and still.

some say working so hard is useless coz ur too little to the company and ppl always can replace u so to be good u should just do wtever u need to. no extra as they will dumb u like litter anytime. but then it means.. i ll never get my successful day ?

So sorry to hear this!! Being fired is always a horrible feeling. I am sure you will find something much better, though!

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is bad, something else will come your way though, no worries
biggrin.gif
i agree. Always seem to agree with you. lol

Back