I was fired today .....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
yes i was fired. that bitc h has been firing a lotta ppl and today i became one of them . i just took out my college book and see if there is any damage to it and she said i was doing my own thing instead of working ... i had only 2 ppl left on my table and they were doing their things just fine. just she saw that and she said i had to leave ~ she asked a woman to give me the check i didnt even know that until she handed me the check

everyones so shocked when they heard i was fired. now only one newly hired tutor is still working there .... i guess it might be the new school years coming so shes hiring full time job ppl and firing summer job ppl

man i dun even know what to say ~

the only thing i felt sad for is i didnt get to work the whole month. i didnt get a full month pay check which i hoped for that bitc h s going to burn in hell

for those who can read chinese:

我是一間叫做鼎峰補習中心嘅前度員工, 依家我好想投訴依間補習中心, 間野只在一個短短嘅summer, 已經炒左5round 嘅員工!!!間中心是騙人錢的!!佢地會同家長講有好多interest classes俾d小朋友參加, 但其實佢地好多時只係俾d小朋友自己坐埋一角做自己嘅野!!完全唔係上堂law!! 好似繪畫班咁, 佢地叫d小朋友打開本故仔書, 然後模仿書中嘅人物….而唔係學畫畫….有好多班都係咁樣做埋d同事實相反嘅野!!

佢地仲成日借d耳就炒人! 好似有個女仔,佢之前病左, 就話請sick leave, 咁個度d人就批左佢可以sick leave, 點知之後個boss話佢唔可以咁樣請假….之後佢就俾人炒左啦!!係立即添呀!!!

有個做得好好既男仔返左一個星期都冇就走左… 佢飯都唔敢食都要等d人返來換更… 無啦啦右炒埋.

最長既人都係做左唔夠定唔知一年多 ja 但係佢間野2001年已經開ga喇好得人驚呀!!!

好多人都頂唔住個老闆 佢係. 佢痴線ga, 係唔係都係咁用我地lai出氣. 佢控制唔到佢既情緒ga. 痴線ga

間中心是騙人錢的! 嗌人做summer 佢會唔夠就炒

我都聽到佢話... 唔怕啦 好快就炒晒佢地ga喇!!趙嘉明! 您有病呀!!!

睇醫生呀!!!!

That is bad, something else will come your way though, no worries
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear that..some people can truly be a bi**h. I hope that all goes well with you, but I think you will land on your feet running...take care.

Sadie. J

the only thing i felt sad for is i didnt get to work the whole month. i didnt get a full month pay check which i hoped for that bitc h s going to burn in hell.

a guy came to work he worked so hard we see and he got fired within a week. woho.. i dont even know what happened some ppl just disappear and we didnt even notice til someone mention then we r like .. wooho i dun even know what happened

eminem.jpg

*****sp6.jpg

:s

im so sorry

but youll find a better job

its funny cus they will fire me at work in less than two weeks too

and i started to serch a new job

so im with you in this

thx u guys or the support just change the webpage to bitc h in the blocked letters in the site then u can see her pic !

i now remember she said i overheard it !

"its okej to hire new ppl

soon theyre gonna be all fired .."

now i think about it s sh*t shes fu*ked up

Aw, I'm sorry you were fired, sounds liek a pretty screwed up place! I hope you find some work soon, just apply everywhere you can!

thx... just 2 weeks left i dun thin ki can find more work

but i wont let a bitc h walk away like that ! insult ppl all the way she can and walk away unharmed?

woho she underestimated me

i m gonna spread this holy crap all over the internet and yes i did start with her pic in a blog
biggrin.gif
!!!

You can give me her phone number and I'll make dirty annoying phone call! Lol I only joking
pig.gif
Sonner or later bad karma will get her.

Hope you'll find better place to work
hugss.gif

Originally Posted by sushi-gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif You can give me her phone number and I'll make dirty annoying phone call! Lol I only joking
pig.gif
Sonner or later bad karma will get her.
Hope you'll find better place to work

she already has one. ME!THX U ALL
hugss.gif

yeah I was fired too! that crackhead we called a boss didn't even know what it took to be one.

But you'll be ok!

Ohh Savvy!

That really blows. I understand how sh!tty that must feel. Hey, why don't you get yourself down to Nathan Street, stroll the Lady's Market, and get yourself a purse. That will make you feel a little better.

But seriously though, I think you'll bounce back from this. It hurts now, but later, you'll have moved on and you won't give her another thought.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ohh Savvy!
That really blows. I understand how sh!tty that must feel. Hey, why don't you get yourself down to Nathan Street, stroll the Lady's Market, and get yourself a purse. That will make you feel a little better.

But seriously though, I think you'll bounce back from this. It hurts now, but later, you'll have moved on and you won't give her another thought.

thx for the suggestion but i m really tight on money now.. becoz o fthat ***** didnt let me work a full month.
what would make me felebetter is for people like her to burn in this world . not in hell coz i wonthave eyes to see then lol!

i ll make sure she learn her lesson from me. she better dont die early i ll just be rich for her so that i can pinch her with my fingers one day and play around withher in my palm.
rockwoot.gif

Sorry Savvy!!!It kinda seemed like a bad place since you got hired. I am certain you are better off.

Latest posts

Back