I would like you all to meet my uncle.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sory to hear about your uncle from what I can see and how much you cared about him he must have been one special guy! He's lucky to have a great family like you that was there for him

Sorry for your loss but the picture you made is beautiful. Certainly a fitting tribute to him.

Really sorry!!!! Looked like he loved the Steelers.... Sad....

Karren

I'm so sorry for your loss Holly
hugss.gif

Sounds like he was such a great guy. It's so sad that he died at such a young age, but you will always have all the good memories of him in your heart. I hope your family can go through this hard time together.

What an awesome picture! I'm sure he would have loved it. I lost my father 17 years ago to lung cancer, so I know how you feel. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I'm really sorry that you loss your Uncle.
frown.gif
It sounds like you had a close relationship with him. The photo is a beautiful tribute to him. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.

Holly, what can I say? He looked like a guy we all would have loved. Being a nurse, I see cancer often and it is a thief. I truly hate the disease. My wish is that God embraces you and your family in His big arms and know that your uncle is no longer in the pain that only cancer can bring. Someday we will cure this terrble demon called cancer. My prayers and well wishes are with you baby.

Back