Id you could only use MAC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Morning all

Guy here and first time poster looking for advice . My partner has hinted she likes the Cara Delevigne look , dark eyes and the brows I'm guessing.Christmas is coming and I'd like to suprise her with a set to achieve the look. She is blonde with fair skin. Could anybody point out some of the Mac products to achieve this ? I ask for Mac as I walk past it often on way home from work! I've tried myself but I dont know where to start , I dont know what it all does 😂

Many thanks for your advice up front 🙂

Hello busbee 😊

not sure if you’ve found anything yet.
If she wants the dark Smokey eye makeup look then you’re best of buying her the semi-sweet times nine eyeshadow palette by mac. It’s perfect for creating a Smokey eye makeup look. Cara mostly uses a very light coloured lipstick with dark lip liner. I would say go to mac lipstick in the shade flesh and mac lip liner in the shade spice. These 3 products will be perfect to create the kind of makeup look similar to cara’s.

hope this helps. Let us all know how you get on 😊

Hello there busybee!

found this Cara Delevigne-ish color lippy that would be perfect for your partner's skintone. This is the Lustreglass sheer-shine lipstick you can find it at https://www.maccosmetics.com/. And to achieve that smokey eyes and bushy brows use the eye brow big boost fibre gel to achieve the bushy brows.

Back