If u could be in someone else's shoes....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
...for one day, who would it be?

I think I would wanna be in Madonna's place for just one day to feel what it's like to really really famous and rich
smile.gif
And perhaps, George Bush
icon_biggrin.gif

How bout u guys?

NO THANK YOU. EVERY ONE HAS GOOD AND BAD IN THEIR LIVES. I WOULD STRIVE TO MAKE MY OWN LIFE THE BEST IT CAN BE. IT'S ALL HARD WORK.

Originally Posted by iloveparis ...for one day, who would it be?
I think I would wanna be in Madonna's place for just one day to feel what it's like to really really famous and rich
smile.gif
And perhaps, George Bush
icon_biggrin.gif

How bout u guys?

LOL, Hi !

Excellent Thread! I would love to be a rockstar on stage in front of hundreds of thousands of people just to feel how it would feel to be a good musician. Of course, I cannot even play a single instrument.

Deffo Jessica Simpson
icon_cheesygrin.gif
but on a day she wasn't going to be seeing her dad.

Originally Posted by Moneeka For me it would be Angelina Jolie when she is with Brad! Me too
smile.gif

And Tony, most rock stars nowadays don't really play an instrument anymore, so u still have a chance
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Deffo Jessica Simpson
icon_cheesygrin.gif
but on a day she wasn't going to be seeing her dad. You crack me up!
For me it would be Paris Hilton. I would like to know what its like to do nothing and be famous for it.
tongue.gif

I don't think i would want to be anyone rich or famous. I think I would like to be in my boyfriend's shoes so that I can get a better understanding of everything he does for me and see his perspective on myself.

Originally Posted by ikebana Ditto on Paris Hilton, Marisol! But only for a day... hehehe. You've got that right!

I would have to say Paris as well, I would just love to go on a shopping spree without having to worry about what things cost. And just the feeling of knowing what it is like to buy a 1500.00 pair of shoes would be so intence.

i'm not exactly sure who. but somebody super rich and who goes shopping all of the time. lol.

like paris hilton or jessica simpson or jennifer lopez. i love high end stuff but can't afford any of it
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

Gisele Bundchen... I'd like to be a tall, skinny supermodel who looks good in anything from Victoria Secret & gets to model it all for Leonardo DiCaprio
wink.gif
Plus she has $$$ - so shopping and having EVERYTHING fit would be nice too! :icon_love

maybe someone who's a murderer, rapist, etc. just to see what kinda sick thoughts go through their minds. i've always wondered how they are the way they are. i know that sounds weird and twisted
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer maybe someone who's a murderer, rapist, etc. just to see what kinda sick thoughts go through their minds. i've always wondered how they are the way they are. i know that sounds weird and twisted
icon_confused.gif
Well then just stay on THAT side of NY that day!!
wink.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Well then just stay on THAT side of NY that day!!
wink.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL

Latest posts

Back