If u win $100 would u spend it on clothes or make up? cant do both

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makeup..No question

Originally Posted by maiho I go with make up for sure!!! no doubt!!!!!!

I would spend it on a Shiatsu massage, cuz I wanna get a karate chop to my neck right now. It is all JACKED Up.....

Originally Posted by maiho

I go with make up for sure!!! no doubt!!!!!!

hahah, but it doesnt count. You can only buy make up or clothes.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I would spend it on a Shiatsu massage, cuz I wanna get a karate chop to my neck right now. It is all JACKED Up.....

icon_eek.gif
OOPS.....whateva!!! fft

It's obvious he needs some lip gloss.
icon_confused.gif
Then he can use the tube as a massager and look glossy at the same time!

Originally Posted by maiho hahah, but it doesnt count. You can only buy make up or clothes.

I'm in serious need of a new spring wardrobe too, but I want sooo much more make up items. Must have more make up.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mz LaLa At this point clothes...I am in more need of clothes than makeup

Originally Posted by Californian It's obvious he needs some lip gloss.
icon_confused.gif
Then he can use the tube as a massager and look glossy at the same time! ROFLOL! Cali, you're great!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'd choose clothes. I have a habit of buying makeup just because it looks pretty, and never using some of it. So, I'd definitely get more use out of clothes.
smile.gif

Makeup! Just point me to the nearest Sephora and I'll make that $100 disapear before you can say "Check out that sweet little mini!"
smile.gif

Reija will write you soon regarding your winnings..

But anyhow, are you gunna go for Sephora OR Gloss?

Originally Posted by Miss_Honeywell

Makeup! Just point me to the nearest Sephora and I'll make that $100 disapear before you can say "Check out that sweet little mini!"
smile.gif

Hello Tony, Well, I "think" Gloss actually, since they carry MAC and I have been wanting to try more of their stuff
smile.gif
This is really neat I don't usually win stuff!

Yeah CONGRATS! We hope you enjoy it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Most of all, hopefully you like MakeupTalk too. We have some super loyal users that are hilarious! We are like one big happy family here with no drama.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anyhow, we made the announcment in all the forums!

Originally Posted by Miss_Honeywell

Hello Tony, Well, I "think" Gloss actually, since they carry MAC and I have been wanting to try more of their stuff
smile.gif
This is really neat I don't usually win stuff!

Hi Christi,

Where is your favorite place to shop for bath products? Do you shop online for them ever?

Just curious.

mutbanner17.gif

Latest posts

Back