If you could be stuck in an elevator...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well... it would have to be three women... and they would have to be my size.... and they would have to be dressed to the nines..... and willing to share................. their clothing!!! lol Maybe if they had just been shopping at say Nieman Marcus too!! hehe
Karren

LOL!! hell yeah!!! it would also be fun to be with some colorful people like say gwen stefani, kelly osbourne and johnny depp!! actually johnny depp ONLY would be fine with me, LOL!!! and nobody else!!!

My Boyfriend, Clive Owen, and one of my friends. I know my bf would definitely keep me company and we will make each other laugh. My fried just in case I get in a fight with my bf, we can both gang up on him (hey! he has Clive Owen) and Clive Owen because every girl needs eye candy.

I would like to be able to be stuck on an elevator with my friend, Lucia who passed away from Lung Cancer in 1997. I miss her very much.

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would like to be able to be stuck on an elevator with my friend, Lucia who passed away from Lung Cancer in 1997. I miss her very much. oh angelagm i'm so sorry to hear that, i wasnt expecting to read that, i'm really sorry about your friend and i'm glad she's still very much a part of you to this day, as long as we continue to remember lost loved ones they always remain with us, hugs.

Back