If you could be stuck in an elevator...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i'm bored and i'm drunk so just go along with me... if you could be stuck in an elevator for say...12 hrs, who would those 3 people be? for me it would be jake gyllenhall, jack black and joaquin phoenix, oh did i say i was drunk? ok drunk and horny! LOL!!! lmao!! no just kidding! serously, who?

Jared Leto, Dita Von Teese and Angelina Jolie... Yeah, that'll do it... Or maybe, instead of Angelina, Charlize Theron... Jared and Dita are definites though!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Jared Leto, Dita Von Teese and Angelina Jolie... Yeah, that'll do it... Or maybe, instead of Angelina, Charlize Theron... Jared and Dita are definites though! ooh girl dont EVEN get me started on the women!! LOL!! i was feening (spelled wrong) thats why i went straight for the guys!!! LOL!!!! ok jack black isnt hot but i LOVE him regardless, ok so girls would deff be crsitina ricci, katherine mcphee, DEFF charlize theron!!

well, if i had a choice and a boyfriend, i'd make sure there would be only the two of us in the elevator, and i already know what we'd do for 12 hours
eusa_whistle.gif
biggrin.gif

lol, i'd say Gackt, Siouxsie Sioux and Jared Padalecki, he's cute !

only my fiancé. And a pizza guy...after all we need to eat as well lol

-henry rollins: even though he's my hereo, he could totally talk for 12 hours and i wouldnt care (i actually paid money to see him talk 2x this year too).

-bobbi brown (mu): imagine after 12 hours how awsome at makeup i would be

if she was training me!

-alton brown: he's funny as hell and i can then maybe finally learn how to cook.

Okay, in a fantasy world that's who I'd have with me... In the real world, it would be my husband LOL! I feel so bad now!

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif -alton brown: he's funny as hell and i can then maybe finally learn how to cook. He is a funny ass man! I love watching his shows! Definitely gives you a unique way to learning how to cook!

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif My husband, a basket of food, and tic tacs... LMAO. I will never look at tic tacs the same way thanks to you

girls c'mon!!! obvously our men are #1, BUT we're talking about in a fantasy world, we're with our husbands/boyfriends like 24/7, turn on your imaginations!!! LOL!!!

Hmm...Jenna Jameson, Dita Von Teese, and Victoria Beckham. Hope I have my camera! The four of us could do some major photo whoring.

lol I was thinking of all these people but imagine how embarrassing and awkward it would be at first, since you didn't know them!

I think for me it would be... (after my bf of course)

hmm. I would choose agatha christie, richard glover (he's my favourite radio person in Oz) aaaannd hmm who would I choose third? I'd want people who were interesting to talk to, rather than looking cos omg what if they were really boring and we sat in silence for 12 hours? looking at someone hot would get boring after the first hour... third probably I would choose richard hammond from TopGear. I love that guy. So funny and little

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif LMAO. I will never look at tic tacs the same way thanks to you LOL, glad to be of service.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif only my fiancé. And a pizza guy...after all we need to eat as well lol The Hoff will be upset.

For me, it would be David Beckham, Clive Owen and Patrick Dempsey.

Well... it would have to be three women... and they would have to be my size.... and they would have to be dressed to the nines..... and willing to share................. their clothing!!! lol Maybe if they had just been shopping at say Nieman Marcus too!! hehe

Karren

Latest posts

Back