If you could live anywhere in the US...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jessiej78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Washington state because I have heard from many people that have lived there the weather is beautiful, not as rainy as most people say it is and you are a drive away from mountains. I pick Washington too! It's not too hot or too cold.

Reaction score
I've only ever been to Washington D.C, but I liked that very much (what I had time to see during the short week that I was there). Based on tourist photographs alone, I'd love to live in Colorado because it seems like an absolutely beautiful place.

Florida I don't think I could handle, due to the humid weather I understand they have there.

Reaction score
Right now I would say Chicago. I really want to live in a city for a few years and I went there on my honeymoon and it is so much cleaner and nicer than NYC.

Reaction score
I already live in my favorite place in the U.S. Yay Me!

Hahah. But yeah... as much as I hate the traffic and the crazy cost of living, the beautiful sunset smog, and the crazy summer heat - I would not want to live anywhere else!

(Oh I live in Los Angeles, CA)

Reaction score
sorry, all you peeps from AZ, but i cant stand that state!!!

Reaction score
California or Hawaii, haha. Somewhere near a nice beach

Reaction score
St. Petersburg or Clearwater Florida. I love the weather, the sand, the people, I love Florida.

Reaction score
Myrtle Beach, SC!!! That is where I will live one day. It is an AWESOME city!! I love being at the beach.

Reaction score
Minneapolis or Chicago. I like living in the Midwest but want to upgrade to a larger city.

Reaction score
Oh, someone said Alaska...it's awesome there! A but rough, though, haha.

Reaction score
You all are making me miss PA and NJ. Quick someone send me a cheese steak! =) I am only half kidding!

Reaction score
San Francisco seems like a really cool place to live.

Latest posts