If you could marry any celebrity

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mine would have to be...

Gerard Way- My Chemical Romance http://groups.msn.com/my-chem/gerard...to&PhotoID=914

Frankie- My chemical romance
Ilove.gif

Quinn Allman- The used -
used_10.jpg

Andrew - Something Corporate -

Ashton Kutcher.....im sure i dont have to post a picture for him .

I have weird taste.

Well that would be:

Chastin Chatwin ( first 2 images) from "War of the Worlds" or

Shane West (3rd image)

Shane West looks so hot in that pic, I have had a thing for him since A Walk to Remember...

I say Jake Gylenhaal, James Franco, or John Mayer, in no particular order!

At the moment, although he's not really a celebrity yet:

episode_19_05.jpg

Marty Casey from Rock Star: INXS (I think it's on CBS in the US?)

If he refused however the following would do:

David Gahan (Depeche Mode)

James McAvoy (Wimbledon)

Noel Fielding ( The Mighty Boosh, who appears to have stolen all of Trisha's brushes)

David Tennant (the new Dr. Who)

The 2nd and 4th ones are Scottish, my ex was Scottish. Hmmmmm, I see a pattern emerging
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ralph Fiennes

Christian Bale

Matthew McConaughey

and Colm Wilkinson (original Jean Valjean from Les Miserables)

hmmm. vince vaugh, matthew macaughnehey(sp?), vin diesel.

Originally Posted by lilyindavis Johnny Depp! :icon_love :icon_love I love his bad boy look!
icon_redface.gif
Originally Posted by liz hmmm. vince vaugh, matthew macaughnehey(sp?), vin diesel. It looks like the both of ya are after my men!

It would have to be Christian Bale, he his aboslutley the most beautiful man I have laid my eyes on.

Originally Posted by Marisol It looks like the both of ya are after my men! we can rotate. lol.

George clooney :icon_love

Vin Diesel :icon_love

Rob thomas :icon_love

Matthew macaughnehy (even thoug you feel he's the kinda guy you just wanna be his girlfriend
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

um...either these two. ^^o

Se7en (21)

His voice is amazingly talented, and he can really dance.

or Alicenine Jrock member, Nao (the group is private about their age...but I'm guessing their around their early 20's.)

Jack Johnson!:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Brandon Boyd of Incubus!:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Johnny Depp!:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Benicio del Toro!:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Brad Pitt!:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

I guess I have an eclectic taste in men. Here's my list:

Dermot Mulroney - loved him ever since "My Best Friend's Wedding." Just want to lick that little scar above his mouth.

Brad Pitt - what a babe. I don't know if I'd want to marry him..a weekend thing would be good.

Johnny Depp - has those chiseled features, high cheek bones, and that bad boy aura about him.

Patrick Dempsey - definitely has become much sexier as he gets older.

Andy Garcia - Just love his dark, brooding good looks and his deep voice. Fell in love with him when he was in "When a Man loves a Woman" with Meg Ryan.

and last, Evan Farmer - from that show "While you Were Out" on TLC. It's so funny, but I think this guy is so adorable, and really watch the show just to see him. He's like the "guy next door" with remarkably good looks. hee hee

My choices would be Usher or LL Cool J(yeah, i know he's married, but it's my fantasy)!! Oooooh sooooo fine!!!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet Patrick Dempsey - definitely has become much sexier as he gets older. Damn right!

Latest posts

Back