If you could only pick 3 from Lush...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently found the Lush store in my area as I was shopping for a bridal shower gift. I didn't have much time to spend looking around for myself so I'm planning on going back to pick up some goodies as this store is near my workplace. Unfortunately, everything I smelled basically smelled the same to me...herbally and sometimes a vague sweetness. I guess my nose was just assaulted by all the smells and was confused for awhile...but I still would like to try some items since some people seem to love their stuff and also cuz I just love trying new things.

So if you could pick your top 3 Lush items, what would they be? Thx
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bordeaux I recently found the Lush store in my area as I was shopping for a bridal shower gift. I didn't have much time to spend looking around for myself so I'm planning on going back to pick up some goodies as this store is near my workplace. Unfortunately, everything I smelled basically smelled the same to me...herbally and sometimes a vague sweetness. I guess my nose was just assaulted by all the smells and was confused for awhile...but I still would like to try some items since some people seem to love their stuff and also cuz I just love trying new things.
smile.gif

My absolute favorite is the deodorant (Patchouli Pits). You could probably even use it as a perfume. Makes you smell great all day!
Also love the coconut and almond smoothie (shower cream) and skin sin (moisturizer)
rolleyes.gif

I have only tried 7 or so products, but I will say that the Silky Underwear dusting powder is fabulous. Makes you feel soft silky and sexy, keeps you fresh by absorbing moisture, and smells unique and yummy. Oh and the Skinny Dip Shower gel was my favorite, but it's been d/c. Now the same scent/formula is available in what they're calling a Buttercreme bar, kind of a creamy solid shower soap. It smells intoxicating!

I have only tried one of there exfoliating soaps called buffy the backside slayer...it is great if you don't exfoliate regularly because it does it for you and it has so many essential oils in them that leaves you moisturized when you come out of the shower. My body and esp. my legs glow and i don't even moisturize after! I have recommended it to others and they are hooked.

The only downfall is that it dissolves quick so make sure you keep it out of the shower and in a separate case!

Originally Posted by Bordeaux I recently found the Lush store in my area as I was shopping for a bridal shower gift. I didn't have much time to spend looking around for myself so I'm planning on going back to pick up some goodies as this store is near my workplace. Unfortunately, everything I smelled basically smelled the same to me...herbally and sometimes a vague sweetness. I guess my nose was just assaulted by all the smells and was confused for awhile...but I still would like to try some items since some people seem to love their stuff and also cuz I just love trying new things.
smile.gif

ive tried a *lot* of lush products, so lmk if you have any questions about a particular one. ive reviewed the things ive tried.

for a gift, id go with a variety of items. my fave soap is 17 cherry tree lane (now available on the US site/in stores), my fave bath bomb is avobath, and my fave bubble bar is ma bar.

you could also go with a shower gel or a shampoo or conditioner. any conditioner except coolaulin. that ones kinda gross!

1. Youki-hi bath bomb

2. Soft coeur massage melt

3. Avobath bomb.

I have tried quite a few things, but these are my top three!
icon_smile.gif

1. Aquamarina face cleanser---so smooth and soft!

2. Salt scrub- works great, creamy luxurious and really gets the dirt off

3. Shower Jelly- hard to use but concept is awesome and it works great from the freezer. Its nice and cold on a hot day! But if you miss there shower gels, seriously put the shower jelly in a blender and put it in a bottle. Just as great as the original

I've only ever tried 1 product from Lush but i love it. Its DREAM CREAM! I'd recommend anyone with dry skin to try it
biggrin.gif

Wow, don't know if I can only pick 3, but... I will give 3 of many that I love.

Daddyo

Gratuitous Violets

Aromaco

(I also adore: Veganese, Alkmaar, The Olive Branch, I Should Coco, Dream Cream, Ultra Bland... and I have another order coming, so I anticipate the list growing longer).

I have only tried a couple of things but loved the catastrophe blueberry mask. It made your face so soft.

I ABSOLUTELY love Lush!

I haven't used many products, but my top 3 are:

Fresh Farmacy face wach

Retread conditioner

Any good smelling bath bomb

I also love Lush and just restocked on the weekend...top 3 that I always buy:

Fresh Farmacy face soap

Dream cream

Bohemian lemon soap

I'm also trying Angels on bare skin, at the moment and finding it fab!

I LOVE LUSH. But if I had to pick 3 I guess they would be:

Karma soap! I could eat this stuff. It's got an orange spicy smell, heavenly.

Honey I washed the kids soap. Toffee honey scent. I think their soaps are the best value for your buck because they last forever and the scent lingers on you all day.

Butterball bath bomb. Soooo moisturizing with a light vanilla smell

silky underwear dusting powder

honey i washed the kids soap.. or sexy peel!

angels on bare skin

I'd pick two of these bath bombs:

Avobath

Sakura

Butterball

and

Volcano foot mask

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have not tried Lush yet. Are their products mostly natural? I think so. Their things are hand-made, if i'm not mistaken. You can always go on their website (LUSH Fresh Handmade Soaps and Natural Cosmetics) and read about their policies.
I'd looove to try some buttercreams and body lotions, they look soo good. But i think that they'd melt extremely easy here in my city.

Originally Posted by SkinCareFreak /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ABSOLUTELY love Lush!
I haven't used many products, but my top 3 are:

Fresh Farmacy face wach

Retread conditioner

Any good smelling bath bomb

Since I last posted in this thread, I would say I would definitely want to reorder these three:
karma kream

dream cream

ultra bland

(... and daddyo, snowcake soap, gratuitous violets soap & snow fairy hair & shower gel
wink.gif
I know... more than three, but hey...
brsh.gif
)

Btw, how does the fresh farmacy face wash do for you? Does it have a calming effect on the skin?

Latest posts

Back