If you had $1000

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To spend on makeup you can pick Sephora or MAC, where would you spend the $$$$ at? And what would you buy?

Absolutely Sephora.  There are more brands to pick from, so I wouldn't be so limited.  Plus, I'm into more botanical/natural products, and they have some of those there.  

MAC, because I can use my discount. I would get brushes, and their new lip and eye palettes. And that's a $1000... Gone.

Originally Posted by Melissa1984 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To spend on makeup you can pick Sephora or MAC, where would you spend the $$$$ at? And what would you buy?
If those were the only two places I could spend it.... MAC also because I have my discount card.

If any where else.... Naimes or Frends.

Sephora. I'm new to Mac, and not a huge fan.  I'm willing to experiment with their products, which I've been doing, but I'm not sold on it yet.

Sephora, absolutely! I feel like I'd be able to get a lot more and way more variety!

Sephora and I would buy gift cards. That way I could bide my time for things that are limited edition or come out seasonally.

Originally Posted by mothermicky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sephora and I would buy gift cards. That way I could bide my time for things that are limited edition or come out seasonally.
Totally agreed. Plus wait for the discounts and sale palettes after season.

Latest posts

Back