If you had to give up one product...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
... what would it be?

We are all makeup addicts but is there one thing you think you'd be able to survive without?

For me personally, I could survive without lipstick. Gotta have everything else!

Eyebrow pencil/powder for me. Dark brown eyeshadow can work just as well in times of need.

Originally Posted by Sofia Eyebrow pencil/powder for me. Me too, mine are really dark to begin with so they don't need too much help. I only ever do them if I'm going out. I think it looks to polished for me to wear everyday.

I picked Primers...just cause I don´t use any. I´d love to try one that cancels out redness but haven´t heard of one that REALLY works. I NEED everything else.

Marisol, how could you live without mascara? I´m shocked
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol mascara me too...i have the typical short Asian lashes, so i really find it almost useless to put this on me....i'm too lazy to do anything about them too:icon_love

Originally Posted by Arielle I picked Primers...just cause I don´t use any. I´d love to try one that cancels out redness but haven´t heard of one that REALLY works. I NEED everything else.
Marisol, how could you live without mascara? I´m shocked
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Arielle!I actually tried a sample of Smashbox's Green primer that cancels out redness and I really liked it. Goes on really smooth and of course doesnt look green on your face
icon_smile.gif
I plan on buying it on my next trip out to the mall!

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel Hi Arielle!I actually tried a sample of Smashbox's Green primer that cancels out redness and I really liked it. Goes on really smooth and of course doesnt look green on your face
icon_smile.gif
I plan on buying it on my next trip out to the mall!

yeah that´s the only primer that got pretty good reviews. I might try that one sometime

Originally Posted by Charmaine Glitters and pigments for me...after all I don't use them currently. ditto!

ditto on the foundation!

Originally Posted by CWHF Foundation. I rarely wear it.

I never wear several of these products: primers, blush, bronzer, lipliner, brow pencil, and glitter, so yeah I could give up any of those! lol

If I had to give up a product that I actually do wear, it would be lipstick or lipgloss ... I don't really like the feel of stuff on my lips and don't wear it every day as it is!

Gotta have the foundation, concealor, and powder to hide my shiny, acne-prone skin though!
biggrin.gif

I chose Primer because I don't use it now! I could also live without lipstick and gliitters/pigments.

I could live without mascara. I didn't wear it for years, and even now I don't wear it every day. I suppose I could live without lipgloss too. I've only recenly begun to use it. I don't use a lot of the other products listed, like primer and blush, so I am certainly living without those.

Originally Posted by Arielle Marisol, how could you live without mascara? I´m shocked
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I don't know... of everything its the one thing that I don't think I would miss.

Latest posts

Back