If you LOVE Smashbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had to make sure anyone who loves smashbox knows that on QVC todays special is a 9 piece set for 39.98 which includes a FULL size of the photofinish primer! I was excited as just the primer is normally 36.00 and thought other makeup lovers might like to know.
icon_biggrin.gif

"If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got."

JOY

i saw this last night and was debating whether or not to buy it b/c there are mixed reviews here on mut. i have never used any smashbox products and was unsure if i would like them or not. but that deal was great!!! it's basically like you buy the primer and get everything else for free!

Originally Posted by devinjhans i saw this last night and was debating whether or not to buy it b/c there are mixed reviews here on mut. i have never used any smashbox products and was unsure if i would like them or not. but that deal was great!!! it's basically like you buy the primer and get everything else for free! I love mine, the primer makes my skin feel like velvet and my makeup goes on so smoothly. The lipgloss is wonderful and great colors. You also get the stuff that you use to make any shadow you have into a waterproof, smudgeproof liner. Different things are good for different people...but I LOVE Smashbox and a good deal!

JOY

How much does this end up to be after taxes and shipping and handling?

Originally Posted by jennyb How much does this end up to be after taxes and shipping and handling?
It was about $47 total with taxes and S&H. Not bad at all. You get the brow tech in your choice of color and dual end brow-eyeliner brush too. A fatty lip pencil etc., just a good deal and thought others might like to know about it.

JOY

(can you tell I am excited? I love a bargain!)

Originally Posted by jennyb one more question, is that bronzer thing a cream or a powder Sorry so slow to reply I was reading reviews. It is actually an eye shadow palette with some realy nice colors. I think you could swirl into all of them with your brush and use it for a blush too. The quad they have with it is the blush in a creamy texture, 2 are highlighters and 2 are blush colors they look realy nice. Just think if you don't like it you can return it up to 30 days for a full refund. Even if you have used it and they don't care how much you have used it. So really you can't go wrong.
JOY

ok one more question, i lied, is the eye shadow a powder or cream, I'm not real clear by looking at the website.

Oh ok, I'm not real clear on the other products, but i love the primer, so i impulsively had my mom order it for me on qvc. I swear she orders so much stuff, she's like family to them by now!!!

Originally Posted by jennyb ok one more question, i lied, is the eye shadow a powder or cream, I'm not real clear by looking at the website. The eyeshadow is a powder with about 6 or 7 different shades. A very nice looking palette to me. I am glad you had your Mom get it, I am sure you will like it and if there are elements you don't like you could also use them for swap since you know you like the primer. I have never seen Smashbox offer the full size primer in any kit before and with the kit only costing $4 more than primer.

Hope I have been of some help to you.

JOY

Back