if you're in NY, watch out for me

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol They strip them and sell their parts. Like I said, that is how it is in SF so do some research and find out. wow. thanks for the heads up!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thats funny you mention that - they are actually the #1 stolen car in NY from what I hear too,.... I don't know why - But a friend of ours has had really nice trucks for years, expensive rims/tires, stereos, etc etc. (Plus lives on the Service Road of the LIE - major expressway on Long Island) and never had a problem. Last year he sells his truck and buys a Honda Civic (new) - comes outside one morning, and his car is on 4 rocks!!! They stole his wheels right off the car & left it propped up on big rocks!!! the STOCK wheels!!!
icon_eek.gif

wowwwwww. that SUCKS. that's so pathetic how people do that. i don't think i'll get this car now. i know how that shit is. when i lived in the bronx, every night, there were tire slashings and if those killed my mom when it came to money, imagine the rest of the car
icon_eek.gif

thanks again for the heads up! definitely off my list now...

No prob Jennifer. My sister got hers stolen during the day. She was so pissed and upset since she only works part time and doesn't make a lot. Lucky for her, insurance came through so she bought herself another Honda. Six months later.. same thing happens. Now she drives a 1991 Toyota that deserves to be on Pimp My Car and uses the Club. She isn't taking any more chances with it.

Originally Posted by Marisol No prob Jennifer. My sister got hers stolen during the day. She was so pissed and upset since she only works part time and doesn't make a lot. Lucky for her, insurance came through so she bought herself another Honda. Six months later.. same thing happens. Now she drives a 1991 Toyota that deserves to be on Pimp My Car and uses the Club. She isn't taking any more chances with it. LOL (at the pimy my ride)!!! that sucks!!! that musta been suchhhh a pain in the ass.

Just droppin in to say,go for it Jennifer!!!Once you start driving,you never want to stay home,its great freedom!!!!i got my liscence when i was 18,but what scared me was driving my hubby's mercedes.That stressed me out more ,worring about not getting a scratch on it ,that i didnt think of anything else,lol.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back