Illuminations new Fine Fragrance assortment

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The fine fragrance assortments are available in Pumpkin Nectarine, Vanilla Lavender, Mulled Wine and Green Tea scents just to name some and the Illuminations website has buy 1 get 2nd 50% off offer going on right now on some of the scents.

hey reija, do you know if the pumpkin nectarine scent is very true? does it smell like TBS pumpkin nectarine HFO?
smile.gif

Oh TBS's Pumpkin Nectarine is amazing! I've got a bottle of home fragrance oil that we use in our fragrance burner. Yummy stuff!

Originally Posted by haloinrverse hey reija, do you know if the pumpkin nectarine scent is very true? does it smell like TBS pumpkin nectarine HFO?
smile.gif

i know! its one of my fave scents ever. i cant wait to use it when it gets cooler. i think it smells more like a light mulled cider, though. do you?

I sure do - I love the smell of mulled cider. We have a candle that we bought from a craft fair that smells like mulled cider, too. It's very cool out this morning - we've got a "cold front" because of the impending storms, but it really has been very cool all morning. I've had the windows open, and it would be nice to light that fragrance. LOL

Originally Posted by haloinrverse i know! its one of my fave scents ever. i cant wait to use it when it gets cooler. i think it smells more like a light mulled cider, though. do you?

its been practically chilly here for the last few days. id warm some FO, but it would just be too depressing. i dont want summer to end!

reija- thanks for lmk.
smile.gif

If by FO you mean fragrance oils, we burn them all the time, because we like them better than candles. I burn them even when it's hot out, because sometimes I like a fresh scent, and it's stronger than candles.
smile.gif
I save the baking scents for fall and winter though.
wink.gif

yes, FO = fragrance oils.
smile.gif
i just meant that i dont want to use that scent yet, because its so fall-ish, you know?

i usually stick to burning tarts, because most of my FOs are fall smells. i do occasionally burn orange EO, though. it "cleans out" the air in the whole apartment.

Gotcha. We've got all sorts of FOs, so we burn them all the time. Love them! Don't have too many tarts...since I found FOs I've been much happier. Our fave FO is "Sex on the beach," and we've never even had that drink! The scent is just so citrusy! It was our first FO, too. My hubby is picky about scents, so nothing too sweet or perfumey.
smile.gif

lol. BF knows not to complain. or at least he doesnt much. his favorite is macintosh apple from yankee. the only scent hes ever complained about is jo malones lime basil mandarin perfume. of course, its my favorite. no one i know likes it! he wont have to worry about me getting the candle, because they cost one meeelion treeelion dollars.

Latest posts

Back