I'm a princess!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just noticed that i've moved up to 4 hearts. really never thought that my fascination with mut would last this long, but i'm still loving every minute. thanks ladies and gentleman (tony) for all the great info and challenging topics as well. i look forward to seeing what's going on with you guys everyday. i love being a princess. next i'm gonna be a queen! lol
claps.gif

we love reading your posts and we're glad you're apart of this site with the rest of us
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ALL HAIL PRINCESS MONNIE!!!! ... I'm gonna be there soon too as much yappin as I'm doin!!!

Congrats on the hearts!! I look forward to reading many more wonderful posts from you as you work for another heart!

congrats!!! it gets so addicting! this is the only site that i post a lot on.

Originally Posted by monniej thanks ladies - i feel like we're all becoming fast friends! Whoo hoo! Pretty soon you will in the Millenium Club!
claps.gif

Congratulations Monniej! It won't be long now till you get more hearts! It's always nice having regulars here on MuT and really enjoy reading everyone's posts.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by monniej

i just noticed that i've moved up to 4 hearts. really never thought that my fascination with mut would last this long, but i'm still loving every minute. thanks ladies and gentleman (tony) for all the great info and challenging topics as well. i look forward to seeing what's going on with you guys everyday. i love being a princess. next i'm gonna be a queen! lol
claps.gif

Congrats Monnie! BIG Hug from the admin

Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23

I can't wait for my first heart, so I feel your joy!

Keep going!!! You'll get there. Play the forum games, that pumps them up

Latest posts

Back