I'm a skincare junkie!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OMG! I didn't realize what a skincare junkie I am until I started writing reviews!
eek.gif

I have tried a lot of skincare! Especially masks! I'm a masking fiend!
redface.gif

I've just been going down the brand list on Sephora.com, and writing a review about everting I've tried so far.

I'm still in the D's!! Sheesh!

LOL, do you write reviews on other sites?

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

OMG! I didn't realize what a skincare junkie I am until I started writing reviews!
eek.gif

I have tried a lot of skincare! Especially masks! I'm a masking fiend!
redface.gif

I've just been going down the brand list on Sephora.com, and writing a review about everting I've tried so far.

I'm still in the D's!! Sheesh!

I have written 58 reviews on MUA, but I've been a member there since MArch 2004, so it's not like I wrote them all within a few days!

Most of those reviews are on makeup products, with some skincare & haircare mixed in.

I promise that I have not done any copy & pasting!!

You can check me if you want:
tongue.gif

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/u....asp?id=187555

And yes, I have actually tried every product that I've written a review about. I am a sample ho, and I live near a Sephora that has very generous sales associates! I usually get at least 1-2 face mask samples everytime I go there! LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL, do you write reviews on other sites?

Hey thanks!! You're too sweet!

I'm new here as well!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Dixiediva LOL..I have enjoyed reading everything you've posted too girl!! I'm new here, but enjoying this site very much.Keep em' coming!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Dixiediva

I do beleive you are doing a bang up job!

Keep up the good work!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

I have written 58 reviews on MUA, but I've been a member there since MArch 2004, so it's not like I wrote them all within a few days!
Most of those reviews are on makeup products, with some skincare & haircare mixed in.

I promise that I have not done any copy & pasting!!

You can check me if you want:
tongue.gif

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/u....asp?id=187555

And yes, I have actually tried every product that I've written a review about. I am a sample ho, and I live near a Sephora that has very generous sales associates! I usually get at least 1-2 face mask samples everytime I go there! LOL

I do that do on products that I've used/tried before but can't remember the actual name so I go find it on sephora to get the name right and then type the review. You are doing a great job with the reviews!!!

Latest posts

Back