i'm a stila winner!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bonbon412 I'm glad to hear that real people do win though! Well said Bonbon! Congrats Jennifer, hope you love what you get
biggrin.gif

okay, i got my package!

i already put it up on ebay. not my colors at all!!! i was hoping for the nude liner
icon_sad.gif

they did give me a code for free shipping as another prize, too. i'm gonna order the nude liner.

the color's are fruit punch (gloss) and red (liner).

Sorry for that... get your money from ebay sale and at least you'll order what you want
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Aw that's too bad you didn't the one you wanted. But I'm sure you'll get more for it when you sell it on ebay. Good luck with selling it!

Originally Posted by Jennifer okay, i got my package!
i already put it up on ebay. not my colors at all!!! i was hoping for the nude liner
icon_sad.gif

they did give me a code for free shipping as another prize, too. i'm gonna order the nude liner.

the color's are fruit punch (gloss) and red (liner).

is that the glaze liner or a different one? is fruit punch really bright pink?

Originally Posted by Liz is that the glaze liner or a different one? is fruit punch really bright pink? yeah, that's the liner. it's red. fruit punch is a sheer fuschia, I THINK. i never tried it. i just don't like pink or reds on my lips.

Back