Im alli and new

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Im new here and love it already i just enterted a contest probably wont win never do! lol but im 14 years old and starting my youtube channel to be a beauty guru on youtube check it out its not that good! but my username is pricelessbeauty101 also follow me on instagram at fashion_young_forever

I hope to learn more about makeup soon! I love shopping and checking out new makeup and trying it out! i hate buying really pricy things when you can get the samething for so much cheaper! so thats why my username is priceless beauty also becuase the makeup you own shouldnt be owned to say you have because it costs so much but you should own it because thats would makes you feel pretty after all thats what makeup is for!!

xxx

alli

Reaction score
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Welcome aboard![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Hi there and welcome to MuT!! We’re glad you found us! Poke around and explore the different forums and groups. There’s a ton of information here. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask either me or another moderator as we would be happy to help you in any way.  Indulge yourself and enjoy![/SIZE]

Latest posts