I'm allowed 1 item from MAC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have to run out to the MAC store tomorrow to pick up a gift, and I'm allowing myself one item. I've narrowed down my wish list to either Girl About Town lipstick or Veneer lip laquer. They both the same price and about the same color. I'm just not sure whether I prefer a lipstick or laquer. Which you would you choose?

Also what must have samples should I ask for?

Thanks ladies!!

I'm like Charmaine b/c I prefer glosses over lipstick so I say go with the lacquer.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Get the IPOD NANO....!!!
Oh not that MAC store.
wink.gif

Ugh I know! I should stop buying makeup so I can afford cool things like that.

Thanks Devin and Charmaine. The laquers seems like really opaque glosses, more opaque than the lip and lustreglasses. I'm not much of a gloss person myself, but I'm really tempted by the fact that the laquers seems more opaque.

Yea, Charmaine is right -- lacquers are really opaque, like "liquid lipstick".

I'd go with Girl About Town -- it'd be a fun color on you!

Have fun! Get samples of some fun pigments. Which store are you going to?

Marisol: I'm going to the Berkeley store today. I haven't been out to the one in Berkeley yet, and it saves me a trip into SF.

I think I'm going to get the laquer because I realized that I can get the same lipstick from MOD Cosmetics for half the price.

Thanks for all the suggestions ladies!!

My doggy was sick today, so I couldn't leave the house to go to MAC! Now I'm having second thoughts about buying anything at all. I'm thinking of running out to the San Francisco store tomorrow after work, but I have so much other stuff to do, I might not even have time.

Aww man!! You have to go!! Otherwise you'll wish you had, and you'll have dreams of laquers!!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Marisol: I'm going to the Berkeley store today. I haven't been out to the one in Berkeley yet, and it saves me a trip into SF. I like that store. Sorry your dog is sick.

Latest posts

Back