I'm almost 21!! ^_^

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In two days i will FINALLY be 21, sept 14th
biggrin.gif
i'll be a real adult!! lol WHOOT!!

oooh nice Enjoy being 21 ....when it was my 22 I was like nooo I don't want to get any older I want to stay 21
bowl2.gif

HAPPY early BIRTHDAY
reddance.gif

Ooo yay! You'll be leaving your nothing year! (not a teen, not an adult lol). Congrats and happy early B-day!

Yeah im afraid to get older it's on of my fears :/ but im tired of being 20 its boring lol! Plus people still ask me if im 16 so i figure i can age a little
wink.gif

Yea I gotta wait til Feb 28th til I turn 21. 20 aint bad but it aint great. I just dont wanna get any older.

It's always fun to turn 21

20 sucks. It's cool for a day cause your like wooo im in my 20's and then your like well crap I still can't do half the stuff my friends can do. haha, but in 2 days you can!!! Enjoy and be careful.

Whelp its official im 21..it feels dirty to say that lol...just not use to it yet. To celebrate I’m doing...absolutely nothing :[ Everyone has work and school so i will be sitting at my bfs house alone probably on this site learning new things...how fun. Its going to be a looong day
frown.gif
But at least i can buy a beer if i want MUAHHAHAAHHA...i dont even like beer lol!
laughno.gif

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have an awesome day
smile.gif

I keep forgetting that 21 is a big deal in America! Here in Canada 19 is the big year for us
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have an awesome day
smile.gif

I keep forgetting that 21 is a big deal in America! Here in Canada 19 is the big year for us
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday!!!

here in Israel 18 is the big year when we can drink:)

Thank you all so much
smile.gif
yeah i have actually had a pretty cool birthday so far...i got money and also a gift certificate to go sky diving
biggrin.gif
and for dinner tonight we are going out to this really cool Japanese resturant where they serve the best ramen ever
biggrin.gif

oh gosh, sorry i'm late, happy birthday Lexi ! how cool, my best friend is born on september 14th too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lexi452 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you all so much
smile.gif
yeah i have actually had a pretty cool birthday so far...i got money and also a gift certificate to go sky diving
biggrin.gif
and for dinner tonight we are going out to this really cool Japanese resturant where they serve the best ramen ever
biggrin.gif
now i'm jealous ! enjoy it !!

Latest posts

Back