I'm always complaining!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You must be young!

Me and practically ALL of my friends have felt this way at some point or other.

Maybe you need to sit and write down what it is you want. what your perfect job would be, what you'd do, what you'd be paid, what it would afford you etc.

Sometimes we have other frustrations that we use the job as a scape goat for... So sit down and figure out what else is frustrating you just to be sure.

After all that make an action plan so you get where and what you want

Hope this helps and good luck
smile.gif

Your not stuck :) at least don't think of it that way. sometimes just changing your attitude about something helps.

What would be your dream job?

My mom says the first step in having the things you want in life is to get the thought in your head. which can lead to a chain reaction of the things you want.

I totally understand what you are talking about. I had a desk job and all I did was answer the phone and sit at the front desk and look good. I would try to keep my brain fresh by doing crossword puzzles and Sudoku. Try to get a different job that would be more creatively fulfilling. Good luck!

I feel the same way a lot of the times, but the best thing to do is figure out something you like about your job and just focus on that until something better presents itself.

Back