I'm BACK!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm back after being gone almost 8 months
frown.gif
I've been really busy but I've missed posting on here too much

Just to update you all - I'm still working for MAC but I'm in the process of launching my own makeup line that will be similar to MAC but with specific changes that I wanted to make. I will be very active in the FOTD because I'm logging all of my looks espcially when I'm going to work @ MAC so look out for them!

See yall around

..se

Good luck on your new line and welcome back! Just an FYI..there's something new called the mmp since you were here before that you might want to check out.

hey welcome back haha

that mite sound funny comming from a newbie,

i was wondering, how do you get a job at mac??

i mean besides just applying is there anything else @.@ ??

Originally Posted by cocopuffsweety /img/forum/go_quote.gif hey welcome back hahathat mite sound funny comming from a newbie,

i was wondering, how do you get a job at mac??

i mean besides just applying is there anything else @.@ ??

you apply and 9 times out 10 you will need experience before they will hire you as a makeup artist..If you don't have experience you have to be very skilled

Originally Posted by SmokyEyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif you apply and 9 times out 10 you will need experience before they will hire you as a makeup artist..If you don't have experience you have to be very skilled oh wow thanks for answering my Question
biggrin.gif
handkuss.gif
lol

how long do you think it took you to gain enough experience to work there???

I wanna see them FOTDs, because you're just amazing.... you must do tutorials aswell.

Well, welcome back!

Latest posts

Back