I'm backkkk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so yeah I plan on posting much more.

& if don't its because mindy convinced me to get a webkinz. just messing.

But, honestly.. I wasen't posting as much being life was being extremely hard. Between my mom & I arguing and righting and that constantly on my head. My boyfriend, whose now my EXboyfriend & i dont feel like going into that story. My brother whose having problems.

All this had made me just have nothing to say.

But certain things are getting better. Such as My brother & me and my mom... the boyfriend thing.. will take time, but..

I'm back & ready to talk much more. haha.
smile.gif

now you just gotta get me back..i have no desire anymore

i feel like i've missed so much i cant catch up

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ice cream!!! I have a half gallon of Bryers light Vanilla Bean in the freezer!! Last one ther doesn't get any?
smile.gif

Karren

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a half gallon of Bryers light Vanilla Bean in the freezer!! Last one ther doesn't get any?
smile.gif

Karren

first one there gets all of it.
smile.gif
which was meeee. haha.

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif it'll only get worse..im leaving in two days oh now, don't be so depressing.
frown.gif

thank you.

lol

well im happy to leave!!!

so it's not that depressing at all. boyfriend here i come!

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif first one there gets all of it.
smile.gif
which was meeee. haha.

Actually Ii think my wife beat both of us to it!!
frown.gif
Karren

Ha, i missed this thread, but WB Jess, so sorry about your mom and your bf, i know it might suck too bad :/

Mindy, don't be depressed about not catching up, i feel even worse about that, i left for longer than you did, but im kinda back so, it will be good if you leave for some time and then you might feel like coming back again, like i did
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back