Im confused...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone
biggrin.gif

Whenever i try and view the video tutorials i get this message "You will have to REGISTER to view the content OR you do not have enough posts to view it
smile.gif
"

How many post do i need to view that thread??
kopfkratz.gif

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif 800, hun. Yep... Gotta have 800 posts to see videos...

Yeppers! But it doesn't take as long as it seems at first, especially if you get really addicted to MUT like the rest of us
biggrin.gif

lol darn... i wanna get to 10 posts so i can start viewing some of the pictures in the tutoriaaaaaal. this site is really cool, im gunna be addicted lol

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yep... Gotta have 800 posts to see videos... Cool!!! I'm almost there!!! lol
Karren

Originally Posted by LadyLuckkk /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol darn... i wanna get to 10 posts so i can start viewing some of the pictures in the tutoriaaaaaal. this site is really cool, im gunna be addicted lol Oh yea, it's easy to get addicted
biggrin.gif
The picture Tutorials are really great, even if you can't see the videos yet.

it literally took me NO time to get to 800... within my first couple weeks i got banned at work, so i was an addict the moment i made my first post. and even after being banned at work, and the hubby yelling at me almost every night, i still made it to 800 within the month... man have i slowed down.

LOL yeah i guess but i have school agian
frown.gif
going for the nursing program dont have much time on the computer at least not on the fun sites! So i think it will be hard to get to 800 post...guess we will see.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif it literally took me NO time to get to 800... within my first couple weeks i got banned at work, so i was an addict the moment i made my first post. and even after being banned at work, and the hubby yelling at me almost every night, i still made it to 800 within the month... man have i slowed down. I thought I was the only one who slowed down. I gotta pick it back up because I miss MUT.

Originally Posted by RachaelMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I thought I was the only one who slowed down. I gotta pick it back up because I miss MUT. Nah....I was gone for almost a year. Got sucked back in just like that.
24.gif

Latest posts

Back