I'm done.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now that I have got your attention, I'm done with the course work for my B.S. Degree in Religion.
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif

My graduation is on Saturday morning, and then I am moving back to Jacksonville.

Just thought I'd share....
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats! Im done too next tuesday. I will be getting a BA in Art History. Congrats!!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats to both Emily and Share. What will you guys do with your degree? Nothing at the moment. I'm just going to get a regular job at the moment. I'm really burnt out at the moment so I just want a simple job. Preferably working in a store that sells cute size 16 stuff. I need a new wardrobe!

Woohoo! Congrats Share! The weight has been lifted! Don't you feel so much better?! Congrats!

Congrats Share|!!!!! It must be awsome!!! now go eat some celebratory icecream for me
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Woohoo! Congrats Share! The weight has been lifted! Don't you feel so much better?! Congrats! OMG Aquilah I feel sooo much better now. I had the best night of sleep last night. I haven't slept well since Thanksgiving. I was becoming a stressed out b*tch!

Latest posts

Back