I'm finally back into mut action!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
here is my past week and few days for why i havent been online. i missed you guys!

so me and my bestfriend matt drove 12 hours to san francisco. so last monday till thrusday i was doing that. which was lots of fun since ive never been there before.

came back took a break on friday then had to leave again friday night for matt's house to meet him up so we could get up early morning and go to the warped tour on saturday.

went to the warped tour on saturday, came home slept, woke up sunday got ready and sat in traffic for a few hours on my way to seattle to go see fountains of wayne.

was in seattle till tuesday hanging out at other friend's houses came back home went back to tacoma to hang out with friends.

woke up today cleaned for my mom who shows up on saturday and for the fact that my sister and her boyfriend left today cause theyre moving 2 hours away from me to portland. so i did laundry and bought food and all that.

finally i got back and i finally managed to get on the computer for more than 5min.!

so if im not on alot this week its cause im helping my sister move and entertain my mom and all that fun stuff.

What a busy week! Hope you had fun!
smile.gif

Wow sounds like you have a really busy/exciting week! Glad you have fun & glad you're back
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Henry Rollins wouldn't be so proud of you for missing MUT that lol :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL! Yeah, I'm sure Henry Rollins is a HUGE MuT fan!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back