I'm finally going to do it! *this is kinda long*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
after spending the past few years jealous of girls (benebaby included) who have the bettie paige bangs.

im finally gonna get them done!

ive been asking friends of mine if i could pull it off which i was informed i could, but then given the statement "but i dont really like the whole rockabilly look though" (which my response is 'i dont care if you like the look, im just asking if i can pull it off').

so at 12:45 tomorrow (thankfully this was my hair dressers last spot that was open since im gonna be gone on saturday for 2 week) im gonna go and ask for them.

i know that whole rockabilly look takes some more effort in the look than i normally do (which is why i never did it) but i realize if i dont do it now, im never going to do it.

so tomorrow after i get it cut i will post on here to see what you guys think.

im excited and nervous (since i generally have never changed my hair style since i hacked all my hair off when i was a freshmen in highschool).

wish me luck!

thats really cool. I love betty paige and I think rockabilly hairstyles are to die for!!!!! good luck tomorrow.

Good luck, can't wait to see pics, I'm sure you will look gorgeous!

Good luck! I would love to see pics!
smile.gif

Oeh!

Exciting!

I love changes like that, finally taking the leap... awesome!

Even I am excited for you
tongue.gif

I recently got bangs myself, never had them all of my life! Not Bettie bangs, but well... choppy bangs.

I am very curious to see the result
biggrin.gif

Back