I'm here!!!!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi everyone!  I have been reading this forum for a while now, trying to figure out which route to go for some new makeup for oily skin.  So looks like I finally found something that works for me and I'd loike to share the info with all of you!  I am 29 yrs old.  I have very oily skin.  I had a little bit of acne in high school that proactive took care of perfectly!  Then about one yr ago I break out worse than I ever havin in my life!  Proactive wasnt working.  I didnt want to go w/o makeup cuz I looked discusting! I went for the smash box light primer and wow that made my face break out so much more! Took it back to Ulta and talked to a lady who worked there and this is what she said worked for her.  Ok, Napolian face primer, Napolian foundation (stick) and I use my bare minerals to brush on my face foe the oiy-ness.  My face is already clearing up so very much!  Only been using this for a week.  My oil level has gone way down as well!  I love this stuff and if anyone is having the same complications you should try it out!  Thanks for reading! 

diggiesmallz

Reaction score
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Reaction score

Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

Latest posts