I'm In a Hair Rut!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been so bored with my hair lately.  I colored it a bright auburn a few months ago, but it was only semi-permanent.  It washed back to a lightish brown, and that's enough to make my roots obvious.  I want to try something new.  I thought about making it a deep chocolate like it is naturally, or a little brighter red.  I'm not into bleaching my whole head because I might as well stick my head in a deep fryer.  Anything new an interesting would be helpful if you see something innovative.  I want it to be as fun as my personality.

I have naturally dark brown hair, and I dye it with a red color so that it turns out dark auburn. I think if you went with a brighter red, it would look really nice on you. I've also toyed with the idea of deep chocolate brown, but dark dye is so hard to remove if you get tired of it.

Me too. I've been thinking about cutting it all off (it's down to my bra band right now) and dying it aqua/blue. It's probably my mid-midlife crisis (turning 26 this week).

Originally Posted by TeresaDouglas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have naturally dark brown hair, and I dye it with a red color so that it turns out dark auburn. I think if you went with a brighter red, it would look really nice on you. I've also toyed with the idea of deep chocolate brown, but dark dye is so hard to remove if you get tired of it.
I don't think that I would be removing it exactly, but if i got bored I would just dye it another color.  My hair is naturally a dark brown, so you wouldn't be able to tell when my roots grow out.

Latest posts

Back