I'm looking for a type of cover up - Help?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I needs some help! I need to buy some cover up that covers up EVERYTHING. It's for my husband, he is in the process of getting two small tattoos behind his ears removed for a job, but they won't be totally gone for awhile and he needs to hide them NOW. Someone I used to know once put this crazy stuff on my face, it was like movie make up really thick and cakey, but it hid EVERYTHING. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I'm not worried too much about the unnatural look of it because it's going to be behind his ears and I doubt anyone is staring that hard over there. Thanks in advance!!

Have you tried maybe dermablend? Here is the site, hopefully its what you are looking for
smile.gif

www.dermablend.com

Ive seen it sold in JCPenny near the perfume section as well as varous department stores.

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have you tried maybe dermablend? Here is the site, hopefully its what you are looking for
smile.gif

Ive seen it sold in JCPenny near the perfume section as well as varous department stores.

I think dermablend might have been it!!! That sounds so familiar, thank you!!

Besides Dermablend you could also go for Makeup Forever Full Coverage Concealer. It's waterproof and retails about $30 at Sephora.

Thanks for all your suggestions everyone! I see Dermablend has been mentioned more than once here, so I'll go with that first.

Colortration - It's a liquid vs. Dermablend's cream, so I think it'd be easier to wear. Colortration is also designed for tattoo cover ups and such.

Latest posts

Back