Im looking for...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some makeup products..My main interest right now is eye products..Shadows, pigments, creams..Does anyone have any of these I could purchase?

I will be going to MAC in a few weeks, and hopefully get some samples, but would like to purchase a few now..

I'll also be trying Ebay, but would rather get from someone here..Thanx much

hey! well, a lot of us are fans of MAC.

were there any colors that you're interested in?

the mac counter will maybe have 3 pigments. they won't have the full line. i'm not sure if the freestanding stores have a lot of them either. the pro stores are the ones who carry the pigments.

to start off:

paints/shadesticks (bases for eye makeup): bare canvas paint, stilife paint, beige-ing shadestick. those are nuetral shades that work well under any shadow. helps the shadows hold and show up more than using shadows without a base. the colored bases will add more of a pop to other eye shadow shades.

cream color bases are ok to use on other parts of your face. they're not great as bases for your eyes since they tend to crease really fast.

are there any other makeup brands you are interested in?

you can check out the MUT Picture Gallery if you want to check out any pics of products:

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gallery/

hey..Im not really interested in a certain color, or colors..Just wanting to get a little of everything and see what I like best

I def. am intrested in getting a few shadesticks

The only other brands Ive seen so far, that I may like, are Stila and Urban Decay

Originally Posted by NewDestination hey..Im not really interested in a certain color, or colors..Just wanting to get a little of everything and see what I like bestI def. am intrested in getting a few shadesticks

The only other brands Ive seen so far, that I may like, are Stila and Urban Decay

Have you try any of Stila's eyeshadows? I like them a lot!

Originally Posted by Liz here is a thread asking about which mac eye shadows everyone liked from the diffrent color spectrumhttps://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=9683

i like stila shadows also. i have yet to try UD shadows, but i haven't gotten around to buying any of them yet.

Hey..I actually havent tried any of the three
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by NewDestination Some makeup products..My main interest right now is eye products..Shadows, pigments, creams..Does anyone have any of these I could purchase? I will be going to MAC in a few weeks, and hopefully get some samples, but would like to purchase a few now..

I'll also be trying Ebay, but would rather get from someone here..Thanx much

I, too, would love to try the Mac Pigments, but after looking on Ebay, I'm a tad skeptical about purchasing "samples" from them. If any of you have a bit to spill into a small jar or w/e I'd prefer to purchase them from you. I'd also be willing to purchase samples (even if you get them for free) from any of you, due to time constraints (2nd job and my son) or products that you've used and are done with. I don't see many of you offering items for sale. Also, the swap feature is near useless to me to obtain department store quality since I am a drugstore junkie.
Melissa

Latest posts

Back