I'm mad and happy at the same time

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have a work meeting to go to this morning and we need to dress in concept colors (black, white, grey, and red, i think). okay, no big deal, i have plenty of black pants even though i always wear jeans.

i haven't worn any of those pants since before july and i completely forgot i lost 22 lbs. and they might be HUGE on me so yep, now i have nothing to wear to the meeting, so i'm just going to thug it out in jeans.

i'm mad cuz i didn't think of buying new ones, but then i'm happy at the same time cuz they're sooo big on me now!

pointless thread, but whatever. you're still sleeping.

lol I feeeeeel you girl !!!! the same thing happens to me everyday lol

I lost more than 16 kgs.

So yesterday, I wore those pants and this top and they didn't fit me AT ALL but there was nothing left cuz I don't have many clothes for the size I'm supposed to wear right now.

Girl, just be happy to wear them for the moment until you reach your goal!!!

Yesterday, my sisters and cousin were telling me : what the hell is that! forget those clothes, they're wayyy to big for you. I was HAPPY.

Congrats on the weight loss Jennifer! I know that feeling of clothes that fit, and then don't, and you're so hoping to wear something! I told John the other day I have a pair of "faithful pants," because no matter how fat I seem to get, they always fit LOL!

LOL... I just threw away all my pants marked on the tag with an F for fat and half of my ones with an M for medium.. Had to go out and buy just about a whole new wardrobe after I lost 50 pounds.. Many days inbetween I would go shower and come out with a pair of pants that 2 people could get into.. Wore some to work too.. Lol. Not a 24 hour walmart open??

oh who cares if it's a pointless thread. Its so great that your pants are too big. That's an awesome feeling and now you have an excuse to get something new. Yay for you.

lol that's great news ! i'm experiencing that myself, i'm currently wearing pants i don't like at all, but at least they fit
rotfl.gif

Jen, I am so happy for you on your weight loss and I also feel your pain on the big pants. Look at it as a excuse to go clothes shopping and enjoy fitting into smaller sizes
smile.gif

Congratulations on the weightloss. Who cares if you have to thug it out; at least you'll be a thug who weighs 22 lbs less than you did before
smile.gif
Have fun clothes shopping!

But first before you go shopping for fabulous new clothes, you gotta do the famed "Pant Hop" around your house. Put 'em on and have some fun!

OK seriously, I have missed these threads from you. You so rock!

Anyways, congrats on the weight loss. Maybe you can take the pants and any other clothes that are big on you to a consignment shop and sell them. Make some money on them and buy more clothes.

Congratulations on the weight loss Jennifer. Hope you have fun shopping for new clothes!
smile.gif

I know how you feel I lost about the same ammount this year and all my clothes from last year dont fit! I was happy and mad at the same time.

thanks, everyone!!!

Originally Posted by jayleelah /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol I feeeeeel you girl !!!! the same thing happens to me everyday lolI lost more than 16 kgs.

So yesterday, I wore those pants and this top and they didn't fit me AT ALL but there was nothing left cuz I don't have many clothes for the size I'm supposed to wear right now.

Girl, just be happy to wear them for the moment until you reach your goal!!!

Yesterday, my sisters and cousin were telling me : what the hell is that! forget those clothes, they're wayyy to big for you. I was HAPPY.

wow!!! congratulations to you, too!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats on the weight loss Jennifer! I know that feeling of clothes that fit, and then don't, and you're so hoping to wear something! I told John the other day I have a pair of "faithful pants," because no matter how fat I seem to get, they always fit LOL! faithful pants LOL!

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL... I just threw away all my pants marked on the tag with an F for fat and half of my ones with an M for medium.. Had to go out and buy just about a whole new wardrobe after I lost 50 pounds.. Many days inbetween I would go shower and come out with a pair of pants that 2 people could get into.. Wore some to work too.. Lol. Not a 24 hour walmart open?? congrats on your weightloss, too!! girl, we don't have walmarts here LOL

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know how you feel I lost about the same ammount this year and all my clothes from last year dont fit! I was happy and mad at the same time. congrats!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif OK seriously, I have missed these threads from you. You so rock!
Anyways, congrats on the weight loss. Maybe you can take the pants and any other clothes that are big on you to a consignment shop and sell them. Make some money on them and buy more clothes.

good idea! thanks!

I am with you too. I have the same "problem" except I get pissed because I will spend money on clothes only to come back and have them be too big. It's happy and mad at the same time.

Good for you Jennifer!! How are you doing it?! The weight loss I mean? Just good old fashioned dieting? Enjoy your new clothes shopping!!

jennifer i dont know if you noticed i'm on a diet right now myself, and i'm just curious as to how you lost 22 plbs. thats about the amount i want to loose as well!! by the way congrats!!!

Latest posts

Back