I'm new and need a little of help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have anyone of you have used Acnease pills... they re pretty expensive and i dont know if i should buy them or not

Many regards!

Natalia

I have never heard of those, sorry. I just wanted to say welcome to MuT and I'm Tasha from Missouri. Maybe some of the other girls can help you. Good to have you as a member!

hi and welcome to MUT!

i'm sorry i can't help. i've never tried or even heard of those. maybe one of the members here have.

by the way, we have a great skin care forum here, too, so you can post up threads like this one there and you will probably get better and more answers
smile.gif

good luck!

hi. welcome to mut. i'm liz from california.

i've never heard of that though.

Never heard of those... maybe you should ask a derm what they think about those pills. They are the one who can really say what is good or not. I will search online now because I am curious about the pills.

Hi and welcome! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria.

where did you hear about these pills? I´ve never heard of them...

Welcome to Makeup Talk. Sorry but I have not heard of those pills too.

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. Happy to have you join us.

Latest posts

Back