I'm new!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here! This looks like a great forum! I can't wait to look at reviews and get your opinions on things and try to weigh in on stuff myself! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
My name is Carolyn, by the way!

Originally Posted by Blondtgr Hi, I'm new here! This looks like a great forum! I can't wait to look at reviews and get your opinions on things and try to weigh in on stuff myself! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hi Carolyn,welcome to mut!!Im Gwendolyn from NY,if you need any help or have ques,please feel free to pm myself or any of the other mods
smile.gif
Check out our pic gallery,it is very helpful!welcome again!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Blondtgr

Hi, I'm new here! This looks like a great forum! I can't wait to look at reviews and get your opinions on things and try to weigh in on stuff myself! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey Carolyn, Welcome to MakeupTalk

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california. look forward to reading your reviews
biggrin.gif

Welcome Carolyn! I'm Jen from Texas. MuT is a wonderful place! Looking forward to your posts.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Blondtgr Hi, I'm new here! This looks like a great forum! I can't wait to look at reviews and get your opinions on things and try to weigh in on stuff myself! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
My name is Carolyn, by the way! Welcome, Carolyn! I'm Nicole from California..looking forward to seeing your posts!
wink.gif

hi carolyn! i'm monnie from michigan and you came to the right place for anything makeup.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi carolyn! We've already met! I'm Lauryn from NJ! Welcome to MuT.. You will find the nicest bunch of people on the entire internet all here! There isn't anyone here that doesn't know something! How great is THAT!

Well! Welcome again and look forward to your posts!
claps.gif

Hi Carolyn ~ Nice to meet you, welcome to MuT - I'm Karen from New York !

Hi Carolyn, nice to meet you and welcome aboard. I hope you will have lots of fun here and spend hours here like me...lol

ENJOY!

Latest posts

Back