I'm new!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! I was looking for beauty sites and stumbled upon this one. I couldn't resist becoming a member! A little info about me:

I am 24 and married. I have two beautiful children, a four year old girl, Chloe, and a two year old little boy, Clayton. I used to work for Estee Lauder as a beauty consultant and I loved it. I quit to spend more time at home and I can't get it out of my system! I thought maybe talking to people like me would help.

boy oh boy have you found the right place!! WELCOME!!! You're among a host of makeup addicts and junkies, LOL..... AND WE LOVE BEING THAT WAY!!! Glad you found us. We look forward to your posts!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by tashbash Hi all! I was looking for beauty sites and stumbled upon this one. I couldn't resist becoming a member! A little info about me:
I am 24 and married. I have two beautiful children, a four year old girl, Chloe, and a two year old little boy, Clayton. I used to work for Estee Lauder as a beauty consultant and I loved it. I quit to spend more time at home and I can't get it out of my system! I thought maybe talking to people like me would help.

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. We are happy to help!

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california.

you're definitely among your people. lol. we can't get enough of makeup either!

Originally Posted by tashbash Hey Marisol, are you as in love with Ryan Gosling as I am? I saw the pic Oh yeah... I loved him in that movie. I also like in Murder by Numbers but he was a bit wacko in it.

Originally Posted by tashbash Hi all! I was looking for beauty sites and stumbled upon this one. I couldn't resist becoming a member! A little info about me:

Welcome Tashbash to MUT. Glad you stumbled into this website. The people here are all just wonderful
icon_exclaim.gif

Welcome to MuT
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by tashbash

Hi all! I was looking for beauty sites and stumbled upon this one. I couldn't resist becoming a member! A little info about me:

Welcome Tashbash to MakeupTalk! Im Tony one of the administrators here.
Take care and welcome again

Hi Tashbash, glad you found us! Its always great to meet other makeup addicts
wink.gif
Sounds like you loved your job, and who know's you may go back to it sometime. Did you have to go through a lot of training with EL? Ide love to do a similar job myself.

Hope you have fun chatting to everyone here and looking forward to getting to know you too. Hopefully you will be able to give us a few tips
wink.gif
Have fun!

Welcome to mut tashbash
smile.gif
Gwendolyn form NY.Glad you found us and jumped right in!!!!We all have a love for beauty and products,you will feel right at home here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back